Final from Great American Ballpark.

4-0.
Reds improve to 4-0

WP - M. Leake (1-0)
LP - J.A. Happ (0-1)

J.A. Happ (Hou) 4.0 IP, 7 H, 7 R, 7 ER, 5 BB, 2 SO, 0 HR

M. Leake (Cin) 6.0 IP, 3 H, 2 R, 2 ER, 2 BB, 4 SO, 0 HR

http://scores.espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=310405117
Another good win for the Reds.. Man they sure do look good right now, Cant wait to go up next weekend and watch them vs. the Pirates.
Beautiful start to the year for the Reds!! I love it! They are continuing right where they left off...... 162-0 here we come!!!!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Loving the Reds hot start this season!! If they can continue and sweep the home stand that would place this team on amazing ground heading into a west coast swing in Arizona and San Diego. I think that if they start the season 6-0 they will get back to Great American Ball Park with at least a 3-3 road swing and be 9-3! Lets go Reds!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I accidentally put 3 instead of 2. I just caught a glimpse of a 3 before I posted and thought that was the score
"And this one belongs to the Reds!"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Mike Leake was efficient in his start tonight, however his velocity seemed a tad off.

He can normally hit 90-91 on his fastball's, but tonight he was only hitting around 85-86.

Good win none the less...
W2W2

"wire to Wire #2"
Reds are just invincible right now.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
One of the best hitting teams in baseball. Great start to the season.