Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storm Damages
Does anyone have any storm damages from yesterday's storms?
Knocked out my power. That's it. Praise the lord!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Most of the power was knocked out here in Pike County. I have heard word of a roof being torn off a skating rink. I also watched signs fly everywhere yesterday evening.
My power flickered on and off about 5 times.. Wind was blowing like crazy.. Just seen a bunch of trees down and a lot of debris on the road.. But that's about it..
Blew our picture window out and blew an apple tree down in our yard.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Knocked out my power. That's it. Praise the lord!!

Same here, in all ideas.
It ripped of part of the Roof at Dollar General In inez Ky,

[Image: http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq298...1617_n.jpg]
[Image: http://s457.photobucket.com/albums/qq298...1617_n.jpg]
^That's awful!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Does anyone have any storm damages from yesterday's storms?

No damage over my way, but I know that both WYMT and WKYT were in Somerset reporting the damage.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Apparently there was hail in Pikeville. The Enterprise there was incredibly overbooked with reservations this past Monday from all the people who had hail damage on their cars.

The Pikeville branch normally operates with around 120 or so vehicles, but other branches from all over the state were sending cars down there to help them out. I know they had well over 70 reservations booked for Monday/Tuesday of this week.

I haven't been to work in the last couple days, so I don't know what kind of shape they're in now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Apparently there was hail in Pikeville. The Enterprise there was incredibly overbooked with reservations this past Monday from all the people who had hail damage on their cars.

The Pikeville branch normally operates with around 120 or so vehicles, but other branches from all over the state were sending cars down there to help them out. I know they had well over 70 reservations booked for Monday/Tuesday of this week.

I haven't been to work in the last couple days, so I don't know what kind of shape they're in now.

I was at Coal Run eating at the Mexican Place. I saw at least 8 back windows of cars shattered from the hail balls. There were plenty of dented up vehicles everywhere.
Westside Wrote:I was at Coal Run eating at the Mexican Place. I saw at least 8 back windows of cars shattered from the hail balls. There were plenty of dented up vehicles everywhere.

They said there was hail the size of baseballs?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:They said there was hail the size of baseballs?

Yeah they were by far the biggest I've ever seen. If they weren't the size of baseballs they were really close.