Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(8) Butler 70 - (11) VCU 62 (NCAA Final Four)
Butler advances to Monday Night's Championship Game and Will face Kentucky/UCONN
Fun to watch this Butler team over the past two season. Mack is the real deal.
Going to the championship game two years in a row. Will not be intimidated by UK or UCONN.
^ Agreed
You all can say what you want about Cal and his recruiting, but Brad Stevens is without a doubt, THE BEST coach in the entire country. Amazing run by both teams!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:You all can say what you want about Cal and his recruiting, but Brad Stevens is without a doubt, THE BEST coach in the entire country. Amazing run by both teams!

I think he is great, but that distinction has to go to Coach K.
^ Stevens has proven to be more than just a recruiter of a team that is not even Mid-Major. He not only has found the right players to fit his system, he coaches his tail off throughout the game and looks like he is as calm and collected as a librarian. For all those that think it takes fire and brimstone and a coach that yells and screams to motivate his players need only to look at this guy and learn something.
Stardust Wrote:Fun to watch this Butler team over the past two season. Mack is the real deal.

Did I hear Mack is from Lexington? How did this kid get away ?
sstack Wrote:Did I hear Mack is from Lexington? How did this kid get away ?
Billy Clyde went to his high school games to get ********* and score with the cheerleaders..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Billy Clyde went to his high school games to get ******* and score with the cheerleaders..
:thatsfunn That's a classic!
sstack Wrote:Did I hear Mack is from Lexington? How did this kid get away ?

Yep. Bryan Station. I've seen him play High school Basketball. Estill was holding a tournament/Classic (82 Food Mart Classic) and at the time Coach Tiller invited Bryan Station, Bullitt Central, Cordia, Madison Southern, Owsley County and Clark County (Girls). Bryan Station played Bullitt Central. and Mack looked good
I watched Mack play a game in Butler's Hinkle Fieldhouse three years ago. That is when I decided that Billy Gillispie had no business coaching at Kentucky. Mack is built like a linebacker and looks quicker in person than on TV. I don't think UK or Louisville expressed any interest in him until after he verbally committed to Butler.
Gillispie didn't think Mack was good enough for UK. But Jon Hood, Mark Coury, etc. are? :flush:
Watching Butler play basketball is awesome!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
TidesHoss32 Wrote:You all can say what you want about Cal and his recruiting, but Brad Stevens is without a doubt, THE BEST coach in the entire country. Amazing run by both teams!
He is my favorite coach in the country. When you talk great coaches, his name has to come up.
Brad Stevens is an AWESOME Coach. I Love Watching Butler Play