Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scariest Places On Earth That You'd Visit
What are some of the most scariest/Haunted Places on Earth That You'd Go And Visit Along With Other People?

Waverly Hills Sanatorium (Louisville, KY) - One Of The Most Haunted Places In America

Screaming Tunnel (Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada)

Goldfield Hotel (Goldfield, NV)

Old Louisville (Louisville, KY)

White Hall (Richmond, KY)
Waverly Hills Sanatorium
Screaming Tunnel
Goldfield Hotel
The International Clown Hall of Fame and Research Center

http://www.theclownmuseum.com/

[Image: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...8I1g7xD_6Q] They're just creepy:biggrin:
Bobby Mackey's, but was only in a condition to scare myself
I've been wanting to go to Waverly Hills. Anyone ever been?
MVP2 Wrote:I've been wanting to go to Waverly Hills. Anyone ever been?

I haven't been but I'm wanting too. They won't let you on the Fourth Floor. I Read online that There wanting to Restore it and make it a Bed and Breakfeast. They charge for Tours (2 Hour), You Can Pay to Stay Half A Night or Stay All Night.
My ex girlfriend's house.
HawksRule Wrote:My ex girlfriend's house.

You'll have to tell me the story about that.

:lmao:
Knott County.
Inlaws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis

:lmao:
Stardust Wrote:Bobby Mackey's, but was only in a condition to scare myself

Man I saw this on ghost adventures and it scared me to death..lol
MVP2 Wrote:I've been wanting to go to Waverly Hills. Anyone ever been?

We need to go bro..

Aslan told you she was a man.
Isnt there like a two year waiting list at waverly or not anymore?
Bolt Wrote:Isnt there like a two year waiting list at waverly or not anymore?

I haven't seen or read anything about it online. Read that you can pay for either a 2-hour Tour, Half A Night or Stay The Night There and all money proceeds go towards fixing it up and getting it re-opened for a bed and Breakfeast place. I would not wanna eat food in there, I don't even think I'd stay the night in there
I want to spend the night at Waverly.

I did get to go spend an evening at the St. Augustine Lighthouse which has been on Ghost Hunters like 3 times. Had a couple weird things happen.
king360 Wrote:We need to go bro..

I wanna go too.
MVP -- Let's get it going..
Ballers Wrote:I wanna go too.
MVP -- Let's get it going..

Lets go man..we need to start looking into it.
king360 Wrote:Lets go man..we need to start looking into it.

Better book it now because I'd say during Halloween and all that crap it will be hard to get in...

I like Summer if it's do-able.
Bolt Wrote:Isnt there like a two year waiting list at waverly or not anymore?
I checked on this place just last week, the lady that answered the phone told me they were already booked up for the rest of the season which runs from March to August. She told me that they start taking reservations the first Monday of the new year. If you have a minimum of 10 people you can reserve the place for your private group from 8 P.M. to 4 A.M. Sunday through Thursday for $100 a person, only your group will be in there. So if you want to get a place reserved for next year you'd better be on the phone Jan. 2. They have other options Friday & Saturday nights that are done in groups of 40 people. If I read it right they have a haunted house during Sept. & Oct. but I wasn't interested in going to that.
The Villisca axe murder house in Villisca Iowa. 8 people, two adults and 6 children were murdered there with an axe in June of 1912. The killer was never caught. This house has become a shrine to ghost hunting enthusiasts. Lots of eerie EVP's, a closet door that opens by itself apon request and shadow figures. It has it all. Some say it's the ghost of those murdered and the ghost of the murderer. Some say it's the deamon that possessed the murderer. Who knows, but, very spooky non the less.:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes: