Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coal
Any of you guys watch this tonight on Spike? It seems to be a pretty good show, and makes people appreciate miners more.
I enjoyed it pretty well.

I don't think subtitles were necessary tho -_-
im kinda mixed after the first episode. I wish they would of had a bigger operation to follow instead of a small mom and pops looking company.
The subtitles are ridiculous. Decent show, wasn't quite what I was expecting though. That's pretty much all I have to say about it.
csabo17 Wrote:im kinda mixed after the first episode. I wish they would of had a bigger operation to follow instead of a small mom and pops looking company.

I didn't mind the smaller operation. I remember when I was younger, smaller operations was mostly what was running coal around where I lived. When I was about 13, my uncle owned 3 mines and actually got rich (he later lost everything on a mine). He used to hire me occationally to work outside the mine in the summers. If the mine inspectors came, I had to hide because I was too young and had no mining papers.
I wanted to watch that last night but I didn't get a chance to. It looks like it would be good. Does anyone now where and what mine they're filming at?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Cobalt Coal in Welch, West Virginia.
I didn't get to see this either but I am wanting to. does anyone know what day(s) and time it comes on?
I think episode 1 can be seen here:

http://www.spike.com/full-episodes/29v11...n-1-ep-101

It comes on Wednesday nights at 10.
Westside Wrote:I think episode 1 can be seen here:

http://www.spike.com/full-episodes/29v11...n-1-ep-101

It comes on Wednesday nights at 10.

Thanks Westside
Westside Wrote:Cobalt Coal in Welch, West Virginia.

Thanks, I was hoping that they were doing it in Eastern Kentucky.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I watched it. I actually liked the show.
For everyone asking when it will be on next.

It's coming on again Tonight at 11 on Spike TV.
I really liked the show.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I think they specifically chose the smaller mine to put more emphasis on the "make or break" financial problems these smaller mines have to overcome, moreso than the larger mines. I enjoyed the show, looks like they are in some low coal.
Just watched the first episode and I must say I really enjoyed it.
It's on...and the TNA crap that just went off is reminding me how pathetic wrestling is, lol.