Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Landon Slone to JBS next year?
Rumor or not?
Not sure on what is going on but if this happens-WOW! JBS will be in contention for the 14th.
Joe Stepp was at the Paintsville/AC game last night.
Absolutlely not. What an absurd rumor. No WAY
Yeah and Jamie McCarty is going to Hazard. lol
WARNING !!!!!!! [size=4]THIS THREAD WILL BE WATCHED CLOSELY, IF IT GETS OUT OF HAND LIKE ALL OTHER TOPICS RELATED TO THESE TWO PLAYERS IT WILL BE CLOSED, AND THE INSTIGATORS WILL FACE SUSPENSION OF THEIR ACCOUNT.[/size]

Thank You
I was just joking I know Jamie won't leave just like Landon won't
Where did this rumor come from???
Can anyone back it up?? Any truth at all?????
Lattimer......how Are You Able To Make A Hidden Post ???
Probably just someone being stupid
That's Why The First Thread Was Moved...because It Was A Thread Meant To Cause Trouble.
Well then this thread needs to be moved. Because there is no proof at all that this is true. This is just trying to be stupid
People's post show up as hidden when they have not been validated for the trail members.
Rumor, I don't think Landon would leave BMR.
I have been told that Landon deep down would like to have played at Pburg with Lincoln. but for various reasons it did not happen.
"BeaverCreek Connection" Wrote:I have been told that Landon deep down would like to have played at Pburg with Lincoln. but for various reasons it did not happen.

That would have been kool to see ! I know he came to Adams in 8th grade playing football and was going to play basketball but him and Jeremy Pack went back to MCA !
LOL landon slone isnt going anywhere... Rumors are rumors.. thats just like the East Ridge Rumor 2 years ago when a bunch of the Valley Superstar team was supposed to move to East Ridge..when East Ridge beat them in the district that year Smile
i think he will be staying right where he is
rumors are exactly that rumors!!