Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campbell County 8 - Highlands 1
WP -Walsh (1-0); LP -Schultz (0-1). Leaders: C -Walsh 2-4, HR, RBI; Rebholz 2-4, 2B, 2 RBI; Kraemer 3-5; Shepard 2-4; Teegarden 2-3. H -Reekers 1-4, 2B; Murray 1-4, 2B. Records: C 2-1, H 1-1.
Congrats Campbell Co.... Smile

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Nice win today against South Warren.
adopted purple Wrote:Nice win today against South Warren.

AP, I love the future for SW. That line-up of lefties will be GOOD! Talking to their coaches, it sounds like the 8th grade class is loaded.
Stardust Wrote:AP, I love the future for SW. That line-up of lefties will be GOOD! Talking to their coaches, it sounds like the 8th grade class is loaded.

South Warren's middle school beat our team 8-0 and 5-0 in a doubleheader the other day. Pretty good varsity for their first year in existence also.
Stardust Wrote:WP -Walsh (1-0); LP -Schultz (0-1). Leaders: C -Walsh 2-4, HR, RBI; Rebholz 2-4, 2B, 2 RBI; Kraemer 3-5; Shepard 2-4; Teegarden 2-3. H -Reekers 1-4, 2B; Murray 1-4, 2B. Records: C 2-1, H 1-1.
Say dusty could it be that your pre-season feelings may prove to be correct. I don't know how good Highlands is but that was a nice stat. sheet. Do you play Harrison Co. I might make a long trip to see that one.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Say dusty could it be that your pre-season feelings may prove to be correct. I don't know how good Highlands is but that was a nice stat. sheet. Do you play Harrison Co. I might make a long trip to see that one.

The Breds will be coming to Alexandria early, and we will be there at the end of the season. :biggrin:

GRC and Bourbon County will certainly be a factor, and Brossart is putting up some incredible numbers early. 10th will be good!
Stardust Wrote:The Breds will be coming to Alexandria early, and we will be there at the end of the season. :biggrin:

GRC and Bourbon County will certainly be a factor, and Brossart is putting up some incredible numbers early. 10th will be good!
I noticed that you have I believe 9 Seniors.How many of those guys play and how many are pitchers?
congrats campbell
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:I noticed that you have I believe 9 Seniors.How many of those guys play and how many are pitchers?

Starting Seniors
1B - Jenkins (OBP .500)
2B - Shepard (2nd all-time hit leader)
3B - Teegarden
LF - Cox
CF - Losey (All Time SB leader)
RF - Rebholz (hitting .680)
C - Kremer (hitting .620)

Starting P
Teegarden (was clocked at 87 Friday night in 45 degree weather)
Rebholz
Jenkins (coming off Tommy John - pitched 5 hitless innings vs. Boone Co Saturday)
Kremer

Relief P
Franzen (torn labrim in non-throwing arm)

Youtsey & Turner are role players

As many Seniors as we have, we have been playing several younger players. The Camels future will not take much a step back when these Seniors graduate
Stardust Wrote:Starting Seniors
1B - Jenkins (OBP .500)
2B - Shepard (2nd all-time hit leader)
3B - Teegarden
LF - Cox
CF - Losey (All Time SB leader)
RF - Rebholz (hitting .680)
C - Kremer (hitting .620)

Starting P
Teegarden (was clocked at 87 Friday night in 45 degree weather)
Rebholz
Jenkins (coming off Tommy John - pitched 5 hitless innings vs. Boone Co Saturday)
Kremer

Relief P
Franzen (torn labrim in non-throwing arm)

Youtsey & Turner are role players

As many Seniors as we have, we have been playing several younger players. The Camels future will not take much a step back when these Seniors graduate
Thanks. I became real interested in your program when I heard your numbers in the pre-season. It is still amazing to this old country boy, that there are teams out there who have the numbers to be able to cut. When I was in H.S. we had numbers in a class A school and there was a cut. Not anymore.