Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Little Early Sweet 16 Picks
:#1: I KNOW ITS A LITTLE EARLY BUT I THINK WE ALL GOTTA PRETTY GOOD IDEA WHO WE THINK WILL MAKE IT TO THE DANCE BY NOW.I KNOW SOME (LET ME REPHRASE, MOST) OF THR REGIONS ARE UP FOR GRABS BUT I THINK MOST OF US KNOW WHO WE LIKE TO MAKE IT BY NOW. SO HERES MY PICKS AND I INVITE ALL PICKS AND OPINIONS.
SWEET-16
1-TIGHLMAN-BEAT GRAVES AND MARSHALL, TOO MANY ATHELETES
2-U-HEIGHTS---MACK IS TOO TOUGH AND HEARD TRIGG LOST THEIR BIG MAN.
3--OWENSBORO CATH.---TOO MUCH SIZE, EXPIRIENCE AND DEFENSE.
4----ALLEN CO. SCOTTSVILLE--MOST CONSISTANT IN THE 4TH. RETURN 4 STATRTERS FROM A SOLD TEAM LAST SEASON.UPSET REGION, WARREN CENT. IS MORE THAN DO TO GET KNOCKED OFF AND THEY LOST TO GLASGOW, ALLEN CO. SCOTTSVILLE BEAT GLASGOW HANDILY TWICE.UPSET REGION!!
5---JOHN HARDIN---WILL BEAT ETOWN IN THE FINALS. STALLWORTH IS THE MAN IN THE 5TH.BIG 4A SCHOOL WILL KNOCK OFF ETOWN 58-54 IN REGIONAL FINALS.
6---PRP( ALMOST WENT WITH DOSS) ALWAYS PICK PRP IN THE 6TH, AS GOOD AS ALWAYS. DOSS AND DESALES WILL GIVE THEM SOME TROUBLE.
7----MALE----BEST PLAYER IN THE 7TH AND NEW COACH WHO IS A WINNER.(HINT- TEAM THAT WINS LIT, USUALLY DONT GO)
8----SHELBY CO---COULD BE THE BEST TEAM IN THE STATE, SLAUGHTER,CHAMBERS, AND THE 6-8 TRANSFER FROM CARROL CO.
9----COV. CATH.----I KNOW, I KNOW, WHAT ABOUT HOLMES? THE 9TH IS A TOUGH ONE TO PICK AND HARDLY EVER ANY BACK TO BACKS, LAW OF AVG. SAYS HOLMES WILL FALL. COV CATH BEAT A GOOD LAFAYETTE TEAM HANDILY. TOUGH D MAKES COV. CATH MY PICK.
10-- MASON CO.---MASON IS DUE! REGION ALWAYS AT MASON. PENDLETON HAD THEIR GREAT SEASON LAST YEAR! MASON OVER PENDLETON 68-66 I N OT IN REGIONAL FINALS.PENDLETON BEAT MASON IN OT REG. SEASON, WONT WIN IT AGAIN AT MASON FOR THE REGION.
11-SCOTT CO.---VERY GOOD, SMOKED HENRY CLAY, LOST TO LEX CATH AT LEX CATH. REGION AINT AT LEX CATH.BETTER TEAM WITHOUT CATER, MUCH QUICKER, COULD WIN IT ALL!
12---BOYLE CO.---- I KNOW THEYVE BEEN BEAT ALOT AS OF EARLY, BUT CHECK THEIR SCORES AS OF LATE. JELLING AT THE RIGHT TIME. THE BIG 7 FOOTER WILL GET THEM OVER THE HUMP IN THE 12TH.
13---SOUTH LAUREL--NO BRAINER
14----LEE CO.==CALL ME CRAZY BUT THE BOBCATS CAN DO IT!
15---- PIKE CENTRAL----PAINTSVILLE, CENTRAL, THEY BOTH WILL BE UPSET.I PICK A PIKE CENTRAL-BELFRY REGIONAL FINAL.
16-----RUSSELL---WAIT AND SEE, RUSSELL WILL WIN THE 16TH. VANHOOSE IS THE REAL DEAL AND HELL CARRY THEM.
AT LEAST 5 OF THE FAVORITES WILL FALL, ALWAYS DO!
WHOS YOUR PICKS?
:CE_DP_Ste :king: :fight: :CE_DP_Ste 14-16 WILL BE ANYONES!!!
I dont know about all the other regions but in the 15th its gonna be either Pburg or Paintsville or SF !!!
[QUOTE]I dont know about all the other regions but in the 15th its gonna be either Pburg or Paintsville or SF !!!

Personally, I dont think any of those teams will win the region. And come tournament time Paintsville will probably get beat out of district! Pburg beat Pike Central by 3 w/o Brad Lowe after he got hurt...C'mon thats nothin to bragg about when he is putting up 30 points a game.
Yeah it is
Perry CC beat KCC.....KCC beat Lee....Lee beat Owsley....Owsley beat JBS....JBS beat Perry CC......JBS beat Jenkins and Jenkins beat LCC Lcc beat KCC and Wolfe and Wolfe beat Hazard............a little early I'd say to pick for the 14th
belfry will win the 15th
Im going to say South Laurel will be the state champs again.
[QUOTE="Charlie"][QUOTE]I dont know about all the other regions but in the 15th its gonna be either Pburg or Paintsville or SF !!!

Personally, I dont think any of those teams will win the region. And come tournament time Paintsville will probably get beat out of district! Pburg beat Pike Central by 3 w/o Brad Lowe after he got hurt...C'mon thats nothin to bragg about when he is putting up 30 points a game.[/QUOTE]

I know this sounds crazy, but I am not sure the game outcome would have changed if Rowe played or not. The other PCC players had great game, #15 I believe could not miss, he had over 20.(not positive about his number) If Lowe would have played, I believe PCC would have went to him all the time without a doubt. That could have changed the complexity and thus the outcome, PCC may have won or Pburg may have won by a larger margin, you will never know. I just hope that Lowe is OK, that is really what is important.
[QUOTE="Charlie"]
Quote:I dont know about all the other regions but in the 15th its gonna be either Pburg or Paintsville or SF !!!

Personally, I dont think any of those teams will win the region. And come tournament time Paintsville will probably get beat out of district! Pburg beat Pike Central by 3 w/o Brad Lowe after he got hurt...C'mon thats nothin to bragg about when he is putting up 30 points a game.
His replacement put up 20+, without those 20 points, and with Hamilton having shots taken from him, they lose by more.
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:[QUOTE="Charlie"]
His replacement put up 20+, without those 20 points, and with Hamilton having shots taken from him, they lose by more.
Bingo!
pike central vs belfry in the 15th region finals. jc and paintsville will fall.