Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Morning at the State Tournament
I'm ready for Friday morning... This should be two great games.

12:00 pm Eastern and Clark County
1:30 pm Lexington Catholic and Christian County

This is the top 4 teams in the sweet 16.

My picks:

Clark County 64
Eastern 61

Lexington Catholic 61
Christian County 60
Man these are two amazing games!! However, I have the opposite from your picks. These are really a toss up. Clark has so many good athletes as well as Eastern but I think that it comes down to whether Clark can control the pace. Christian Co after watching them today, just seems like a team that is completely set for a great run. They are all freak athletes and seem to be lighting quick out on the open court. Their defensive press is key. If Catholic can break it and get some easy buckets it will got the other way, but I think that Christian is a little stronger.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GRC has beaten Christian Co twice and Lexington Catholic....now we just need to beat the #1 team in Eastern. We need Daniel to step up and have a great game. GO CARDS!!!!!
Eastern's schedule is incredible. If they can pull of this state tournament, it may be one of the best in state history with the quality of teams they have to beat.
The top half is ridiculous.
I agree, if eastern wins, they will have played 3 of the top 4 teams in the tournament (4th being lexcath/christian co loser), and then will face a team from the other bracket that should be fresher and on a great run themselves. Good luck Eastern, your a great team with a very tough but doable draw.