Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duke in the mix for DeAndre Daniels
By Dave Telep, ESPN Recruiting
The Duke Blue Devils are now welcome members at the DeAndre Daniels (Los Angeles, Calif./IMG Academy) recruitment party. It seems like everyone has a hook with Daniels, well, at least Kansas and Duke do.

However, now the defending national champs are knee deep in his recruitment and having offered him a scholarship, the press is about to come from a whole bunch of different angles. Allow us to lay out the broad picture in the recruitment of Daniels, which by the way, has taken so many twists and turns it's only natural that a new contender would arrive late on the scene.
http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/blog?name...%3d6221185

Guess Duke is trying to try the UK approach to recruiting.
Guess Duke is trying to try the UK approach to recruiting.[/QUOTE]

No. At duke we Try not to get the one and dones. So we play for a title a couple years down the road.
Mr.cold Wrote:Guess Duke is trying to try the UK approach to recruiting.

No. At duke we Try not to get the one and dones. So we play for a title a couple years down the road.[/QUOTE]

Duke played in 10 championships in 105 years and won 4.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Duke played in 10 championships in 105 years and won 4.

:thatsfunn Confusedhh:
Benchwarmer Wrote:No. At duke we Try not to get the one and dones. So we play for a title a couple years down the road.

Duke played in 10 championships in 105 years and won 4.[/QUOTE]

and how many championships has UK played in, in the last 20 years.
Yea, uk has past, but Duke owns the present.
It saddens me to see so many Duke fans on here.
I personally Duke shouldnt even be on the list of fav teams on this site.
You might think Duke is the almighty one but seriously?
Like Benchwarmer said, 4 championships in a 105 years is not nothing to talk about added with the fact that you dont own the present. You didnt even wiin the ACC this year except the crappy tourney. Last year you owned, this is a new tournament in which the NCAA kissed your butt again and gave you the easiest bracket even though you def did not deserve it. I would love nothing more than to see Duke lose early in the tourney. Maybe then you can take Bilas and go back home and watch it together.
IMO, give them DeAndrea Daniels...
Our talent coming in with what we already have is still #1 without him.
NYY10 Wrote:Duke played in 10 championships in 105 years and won 4.

and how many championships has UK played in, in the last 20 years.
Yea, uk has past, but Duke owns the present.[/QUOTE]

Sad, but true.
what are u crappy UK whinners crying about u guys were all happy when u all had wall cousins orton patterson and bledsoe u guys thought u all were tough stuff and guess what u guys got beat out by west virgina and my team destroyed them and butler and then u guys are gettin gilchrist but if u all lose then u all say ahh well get em next year or the year after that face it calipari is a mix between gilsipie and tubby if u a had since u guys shouldnt let rick pitino go lol so yeah stop with the whinning u pathetic uk fans and ur team actually show us duke fans something then u can talk as for now back off. So why does it matter if we get Deandre Daniels if he wants to come to Duke let him come maybe its his choice
DukeFan4life Wrote:what are u crappy UK whinners crying about u guys were all happy when u all had wall cousins orton patterson and bledsoe u guys thought u all were tough stuff and guess what u guys got beat out by west virgina and my team destroyed them and butler and then u guys are gettin gilchrist but if u all lose then u all say ahh well get em next year or the year after that face it calipari is a mix between gilsipie and tubby if u a had since u guys shouldnt let rick pitino go lol so yeah stop with the whinning u pathetic uk fans and ur team actually show us duke fans something then u can talk as for now back off. So why does it matter if we get Deandre Daniels if he wants to come to Duke let him come maybe its his choice

1) Learn English

2) Duke Sucks

3) Deal With It
DukeFan4life Wrote:what are u crappy UK whinners crying about u guys were all happy when u all had wall cousins orton patterson and bledsoe u guys thought u all were tough stuff and guess what u guys got beat out by west virgina and my team destroyed them and butler and then u guys are gettin gilchrist but if u all lose then u all say ahh well get em next year or the year after that face it calipari is a mix between gilsipie and tubby if u a had since u guys shouldnt let rick pitino go lol so yeah stop with the whinning u pathetic uk fans and ur team actually show us duke fans something then u can talk as for now back off. So why does it matter if we get Deandre Daniels if he wants to come to Duke let him come maybe its his choice

You sure you ''destroyed'' Butler? You only beat them by 2. (61 - 59)

But this thread needs to get back on topic!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL