Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs Christian County (Sweet 16 First Round)
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:I will beg to differ on one thing and I will say no more on this topic. Owen Caudill had zero problems at Dorton. I coached him all last year and had not one word said to me by him or his parents. He played team ball and the team was very good also. I have no idea about what went on everywhere else, but I do know what went on at Dorton. I wish things would have worked out at SV because his talent would have helped, but they obviously weren't happy with his playing time. I still think SV will be the team to beat in the region after next year (and they may be next year also).

Why didnt he play for you this year.I was told he told you he would play more At S.V.Then after he seen he woulnt he wonted to come back.And you told him no.This come right from someone who helps you!
johnny u Wrote:Why didnt he play for you this year.I was told he told you he would play more At S.V.Then after he seen he woulnt he wonted to come back.And you told him no.This come right from someone who helps you!

None of that happened. He told me he wanted to play both high school and grade school ball, but his mom wouldn't let him. He never tried to come back and play for us. I definitely would not have let him even if he wanted to. Whoever told that, didn't know what they were talking about. I have had several people ask me about the rumor that he asked to play after he quit the high school, but it never happened.
Christian Co. 71-50.
Game is getting closer, the kids sounded excited on the radio. I am so happy that I will be able to go and show them how much this unexpected run has meant to me and my family.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who knows... stranger things have happened, but Christian County should win this by 20+.

Good Luck Valley!
This game shouldn't be close but hopefully valley can put it together and make it respectable
#1 Shelby Valley Fan Wrote:My pick is Valley over CC......Cause we beat Pikeville so we can beAT CC....

Oh wow.
Christian Co. 78 Shelby Valley 46.