Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th region tournament
where is the 15th region tournament
who do you think will win
Expo Center....I'll make my prediction once I know for sure who is playing in it. Could be anybody
the way this region plays im not sure whos gonna win could be anybody well cept piarist or david
why is it at the expo center that is not a school i think it should be at a school like it always is.....thats stupid
The regional tourney is at the Expo center to give the students of the 15th region the best facility available(with a big game feel), with the best seating available for the fans, and guaranteeing the most revenue which goes back to the schools for their programs. Plus it's a neutral court, so no one can claim homecourt advantage.
THe regional tourney should be held at the Expo Center every year if it can worked out, which I expect it will. The place is to nice of a facility for the kids of the area not to be able to use it. The Expo Center will be a great place for the regional tournament.
Is it definitely at the Expo Center?

If it is...will they be charging the high school prices at the concession stands or the expo prices? $3.00 for a hotdog is a little much.
I don't know about concessions but ticket prices will be $6...the same as regional tourneys in the past.
"fox sports" Wrote:I don't know about concessions but ticket prices will be $6...the same as regional tourneys in the past.

I guess that isn't bad if that is the same price that would be charged if it was being held at a high school.
IMO...the EXPO center will be the best thing that has happened to the 15th region in basketball.
"fox sports" Wrote:I don't know about concessions but ticket prices will be $6...the same as regional tourneys in the past.

11.00 bucks court side
7.00 and 6.00 for tickets was what the 15th region board voted on.
keep your eyes on belfry, paintsville, and pc
This region is wide open, and who ever is hot come touney time will win the region. When Paintsville and Johnson Central gets rolling watch out.
"fox sports" Wrote:The regional tourney is at the Expo center to give the students of the 15th region the best facility available(with a big game feel), with the best seating available for the fans, and guaranteeing the most revenue which goes back to the schools for their programs. Plus it's a neutral court, so no one can claim homecourt advantage.

they have no corporate sponsor as of yet nor do they have a tournament mgr.
and in the past 15th region teams have received as much as 4500 per school in revenue this year they were promised 2900.
Expo Center is a great place for the region to be held.
expo center is a great place and it is hard to decide who will win but watch out for jc to pull out on top
Why not have it there. The 16th region is at Morehead state, and the place is always packed.