Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co Vs Marshall Co (Sweet 16) 3/17
Does anyone know anything on Marshall Co? I know they plan Man D which is in Bell's favor.
Bell Co gives up 48 ppg and scores 58 ppg.

Marshall Co gives up 46 ppg and scores 62 ppg.
Marshall just beat a very good PT team in the regional finals, I'd say MC may be the favorite to win it. I'll be pulling for the Mts and the 13th region, Go Bell Co. but....I'll say

Marshall Co-64
Bell-56
MVP2 Wrote:Marshall just beat a very good PT team in the regional finals, I'd say MC may be the favorite to win it. I'll be pulling for the Mts and the 13th region, Go Bell Co. but....I'll say

Marshall Co-64
Bell-56

Yeah. I know PT beat Knox Central earlier in the year by 11.
Whats sweet is Bell Co has beaten both 14th and 15th Region Champs this year in PCC and Shelby Valley.
I will say that Marshall wins by 6 or so in the first round against Bell. Good luck to the Bobcats!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If Bell County can get Atkinson into early foul trouble and keep Northcutt from drilling 3 pointers, then Bell County will be fine. That is asking alot though
If Marshall plays man, they will have problems with Madon.
Marshall by 6
Marshall by ten but I want the bobcats to win.
The Charter Bus to RUPP has only 10 seats left . This bus will leave BELL HIGH at 2pm Thursday. Also there with be 3 school pep buses, there will also be pom poms available at RUPP and there will be a pep rally at 6:30 at RUPP, so wear your BLUE be ready to cheer on our BOBCATS. Let's get behind our TEAM!!!!
bell county by 3
For ALL BELL CO FANS, the Charter Bus and 3 Pep Buses will leave at the same time on Thur and stop in Richmond to eat. Everyone feel free to follow if your driving seperate. Lets keep all the sea of blue together.