Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 114 Piarist 51
This just in! I know I didn't post that just right.
looks like Paintsville decided not to take it easy on a weak Piarist team.
congrats paintsville
any stats
i listened to last part of this 1 on the radio and i think it said Landon had 61
Gah Isn't This The Worst Score Ever In The 58th District? Lol
"Barney_fife" Wrote:i listened to last part of this 1 on the radio and i think it said Landon had 61
I dont see him gettin half of that the rest of the tourn.
im not sure but i think that is what they said
Ehhhh.. Congrats Tigers.
Good job Piarist.
Yeah congrats
I suppose we are supposed to be impressed?
Heard on the radio that 5 P-ville players didnt even get into the game. Way to show class BMR.
I guess we are supposed to say good win Paintsville.... Way to take care of your starters and make sure they dont get hurt in games that you know you are going to win....
this game was a joke , paintsville knew they had it won but yet BMR still left his starters in and let them run up the score instead of lettin the other guys play.
A win like this only looks bad on your entire coaching staff. Leaving the starters in the the game far to long. Not letting kids play in this one....WOW! Not to bash p-ville but why take a chance on getting someone hurt. I guess all we will here now is ALL MIGHT LANDON scores 61. Not much defense played by P-ville, 51 pts.:Third:
pville couldve won this game starting there freshman team but no they go and leave in the starters all game long against the 2nd worst team in the region. no class but hey thats there coaches decision so do what you gotta do right BMR?
I was there... and everyone played... EVERYONE.. and everyone scored... the starters played the entire first quarter and part of the second then the beginning of the second half for about 3 minutes... but everyone on the team got into the game... and im pretty sure Landon didnt get 61...
well if thats true then that makes it a little better but couldnt BMR have pulled the reigns a little and said easy with the scoring
I'd about bet anything that Landon played at least 3 quarters to get 61 (probably 4) but I dont think they will have another easy game tomorrow night with AC playin the way they are now.
they did... but Jeremy Pack and Daniel Meade were also popping the shots... I think Jeremy only missed one of the 3's he shot... the guys on the bench are also trying to prove they are worthy of getting to play in a meaningful game... if anyone has seen our games you know BMR only plays 6 most of the time...
"cardinalfan27" Wrote:I was there... and everyone played... EVERYONE.. and everyone scored... the starters played the entire first quarter and part of the second then the beginning of the second half for about 3 minutes... but everyone on the team got into the game... and im pretty sure Landon didnt get 61...

So your sayin Landon play a little over 2 quarters and scored 61pts..lol...he'll be in the NBA for sure if this is true.
"ACE" Wrote:Heard on the radio that 5 P-ville players didnt even get into the game. Way to show class BMR.

Way to go ACE, bash on BMR before you get the real, whole story, great job.

"cardinalfan27" Wrote:I was there... and everyone played... EVERYONE.. and everyone scored... the starters played the entire first quarter and part of the second then the beginning of the second half for about 3 minutes... but everyone on the team got into the game... and im pretty sure Landon didnt get 61...
I was at the game and i am about positive Landon didnt have 61 points. on the other hand Paintsville showed no class. They started there starters played them all of the first and part of the second and got a big lead and put in the jv. Nothing wrong with that but right before the half Piarist scored about 8 points so what does BMR do, he put his starters back in after half time and left them in the whole 3rd and in the 4th subed in about 1 jv player and left the rest of the starters in. About half way threw the 4th he jerked all his starters and put his Jv in. And no all Paintsvilles players did not get to play.
BMR has no class what so ever.
"basketballstar" Wrote:BMR has no class what so ever.

Has South Floyd played Piarist yet basketballstar.
No they havent but I'm sure Coach Hall wouldnt try to beat them as bad as he could or try an let one player score as much as possible.
No they haven't..and I agree with #4..Barry Hall has class and treats other teams with respect. And he wouldn't leave his best player in the whole game to run his stats up.
"#_4" Wrote:No they havent but I'm sure Coach Hall wouldnt try to beat them as bad as he could or try an let one player score as much as possible.

I don't quite think that was as bad as Paintsville COULD have beat them.
"basketballstar" Wrote:No they haven't..and I agree with #4..Barry Hall has class and treats other teams with respect. And he wouldn't leave his best player in the whole game to run his stats up.

Well according to most of the people on BGR Landon isn't the best player on Paintsville's team, he is overrated and hyped up too much. And why bash the hell out of Paintsville, Shelby Valley beat the living hell out of David TWICE this year, yeah they are in the same district, but why didn't Booher play his JV against them the second time around.
they could have scored 300 #4
"Football_Freak" Wrote:I was at the game and i am about positive Landon didnt have 61 points. on the other hand Paintsville showed no class. They started there starters played them all of the first and part of the second and got a big lead and put in the jv. Nothing wrong with that but right before the half Piarist scored about 8 points so what does BMR do, he put his starters back in after half time and left them in the whole 3rd and in the 4th subed in about 1 jv player and left the rest of the starters in. About half way threw the 4th he jerked all his starters and put his Jv in. And no all Paintsvilles players did not get to play.
You are at least a little closer than the others!
Paintsville's first 6 played the whole first and half of the second. Players 7-11 played the rest of the first half. Yes BMR started the second half with his first 6, but halfway through the 3rd, he started subbing out the starters,but usually had 2-3 starters in the rest of the third. The fourth was played entirely by players 7-14. Yes, everyone played at least 3-4 minutes. No one from Paintsville said Landon put up 61 points. And I would say his actual time on the floor was around 14-16 minutes. If he put up 61 in that amount of time, that would have been something. Any player BMR would have chosen could easily have broken the school record for points in a single game, but that was not even a thought.
Sure they could have not played their starters at all and won easily, but, this is a tourny and you should want your regular lineup to at least break a sweat befor haveing to play in the semis!!
Call them classless if you want....most of you have called them worse. But They are thankful they won this game and thankful that nobody from either team got hurt.:thanks: