Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heat Players Cry After 4th Straight Loss
Screw them for caring.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Screw them for caring.

I had to take the crap when Morrison cried.
Everyone else can get some too Smile

Also...
can a mod change it from cray to cry? lol
Maybe they should stop whining and get up and do something about it. Take the Tim Tebow approach to it he made me ready to play when he gave that speech after that Ole Miss loss.
It's time the Heat just stopped talking and started playing and finding ways to win. Otherwise they are on their way to being called the most overrated team in NBA history.
I cry tears of joy after every Heat loss.
This of course is a rumor. there are no facts suggesting it was lebron, bosh or wade.
This is a classic example of sensationalism. ... I saw glossy eyes, but that's about it. I think everything else is probably an exaggeration.

-- Erik Spoelstra
Wildcatk23 Wrote:This is a classic example of sensationalism. ... I saw glossy eyes, but that's about it. I think everything else is probably an exaggeration.
”
-- Erik Spoelstra

Tears is tears, lol.
Amare said it was Bosh.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:This is a classic example of sensationalism. ... I saw glossy eyes, but that's about it. I think everything else is probably an exaggeration.
”
-- Erik Spoelstra

Well they were either starting to cry or they were high.
Either way it's bad Wink
How in the world would Amare' know? He play for the Heat now or was he just chillin' in Miami before heading to his game?
zaga_fan Wrote:I had to take the crap when Morrison cried.
Everyone else can get some too Smile

Also...
can a mod change it from cray to cry? lol

lol, a big difference. Morrison really was a big baby..:biggrin:
vundy33 Wrote:How in the world would Amare' know? He play for the Heat now or was he just chillin' in Miami before heading to his game?

IDK, but that's what he said in an interview.
idk why everyone makes a big deal out of this? i mean they are like 43-20. i guess they should never lose in there first year of playing together. they have the best player in the league and 2 of the top 10. i mean im sure they will be fine. it doesnt matter anyway cause the celtics are gonna win it.
vundy33 Wrote:lol, a big difference. Morrison really was a big baby..:biggrin:

He was just bipolar.
I've seen him beat himself in the head with a ball after a game and cry as well lol
greenstuff22 Wrote:idk why everyone makes a big deal out of this? i mean they are like 43-20. i guess they should never lose in there first year of playing together. they have the best player in the league and 2 of the top 10. i mean im sure they will be fine. it doesnt matter anyway cause the celtics are gonna win it.

Their record is not the big deal, it's the crying, :biggrin:
It's a big deal because there's no crying in basketball...or was that baseball.
i dont blame them. i would prolly cry too. id say it is frustrating. big deal, i guess grown men dont cry huh? i guarantee everyone who makes fun of this has cried. and if you say you havent then you are a liar.
greenstuff22 Wrote:i dont blame them. i would prolly cry too. id say it is frustrating. big deal, i guess grown men dont cry huh? i guarantee everyone who makes fun of this has cried. and if you say you havent then you are a liar.

lol...
Greenstuff is right, you guys are just hatin on the Heat..
If I had a nickel of every gay piture Kobe has on the internet id be rich..
Kissing other players in the mouth, skipping down the court...

Ah boyss.....
Ballers Wrote:lol...
Greenstuff is right, you guys are just hatin on the Heat..
If I had a nickel of every gay piture Kobe has on the internet id be rich..
Kissing other players in the mouth, skipping down the court...

Ah boyss.....

I'm not hating, I just think it's extremely hilarious that grown a** men are crying after losing a regular season game, lol.
Aslan Wrote:I'm not hating, I just think it's extremely hilarious that grown a** men are crying after losing a regular season game, lol.

the best player in the NBA can do anything he wants. that includes crying.
greenstuff22 Wrote:the best player in the NBA can do anything he wants. that includes crying.

Except win a championship Confusedhh:
I find their crying quite funny.
wow, this much post on players that u have no knowledge of it being true? Geez.
I recall derek Fisher and Kobe bryant crying after the spurs put them out of the playoffs.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:wow, this much post on players that u have no knowledge of it being true? Geez.

You posted this was a rumor in the first few posts.
We understand that.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:wow, this much post on players that u have no knowledge of it being true? Geez.

It being only a rumor is still enough to question their manhood.
Phil Jackson on the subject, "This is the NBA: No Boys Allowed. Big boys don't cry. But if you're going to do it, do it in the toilet where no one can see."
Lol, love it!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I recall derek Fisher and Kobe bryant crying after the spurs put them out of the playoffs.

That ended their season and was the first time they had been eliminated in over 3 years. This was over a regular season game.