Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County 2011
What do you think about Clay County Football in 2011?
they will prolly finish 2nd or 3rd in district
CCFOOTBALL1 Wrote:What do you think about Clay County Football in 2011?
Big, strong, young, physical. They have picked up a very tough schedule. Lost some talent at the skill positions but everyone that plays this year will be back the next year. Players and staff are working very hard in the weight room. Good looking freshman group.
I'm hearing some of your incoming freshmen may be looking to transfer.
insideinfo Wrote:I'm hearing some of your incoming freshmen may be looking to transfer.
You never know. I was hoping this would be a positive thread but once again insideinfo, like a lot of others, wishes to stir up trouble. It's hard to hear anything positive in CC. You're only allowed to be negative.
haha, I don't think it's just you guys, people are about as negative as you can get 20 miles to the west of CC. I am just glad those skill guys over there graduated.
Sorry I hurt your feeling, but that was the talk going around at the Arena saturday
insideinfo Wrote:Sorry I hurt your feeling, but that was the talk going around at the Arena saturday
Sorry, brother, you didn't hurt my feelings. I'm a big boy, I can handle it. :dontthink
CC lost a LOT of there big time skill players from last year (Reid, Hooker, Wilson, Gilbert) but I know they return some good size up front. Whatever the case, Arnett is a good coach and will field a good team in 2011.
I think the tigers will be fine. They have some good talent coming back and I know they are busting their humps everyday in the weight room. Going to be another good year for the program.

I have always heard that football is won up front. Clay line returning almost everyone.
insideinfo Wrote:I'm hearing some of your incoming freshmen may be looking to transfer.

Where are they looking to transfer to?
I'm hearing KCC is trying for some of CC's freshmen, and they're not having any luck whatsoever, lol
I figured Hazard, PCC, Leslie
how is spring ball
Clay will be tough. Always Are.