Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern 63 Rockcastle County 54
Final.
Congrats Warriors!

Rockcastle Co. 12 8 18 16 54

Southwestern 16 15 12 20 63

12 Region at Lincoln Co.

Rockcastle Co. (7-23) -- McKinney 17, Allen 2, Carpenter 9, Brock 12, Noe 14.

Southwestern (15-16) -- Lewis 8, Bellar 7, Edwards 22, Marlow 2, C. Epperson 18, J. Epperson 6.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z1FVLXC27V
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
The Warriors will be facing Mercer Co in the Semifinals on March 7th at 6:00p.m.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
The Warriors played a great first half, but struggled a bit in the second half. We will see if the Warriors can avenge their Senior Night loss to the Mercer Co. Titans on Monday.
I only saw the second half, but Southwestern will have to play much better to beat a very talented Mercer Co. team.

Rockcastle played this one closer than the final score indicates. I was really surprised, as I thought SW was the hot team going into the regional tournament, but they will have to play a lot better than they did against Rockcastle if they want to advance any farther in the tourney.
HoopsGuru Wrote:I only saw the second half, but Southwestern will have to play much better to beat a very talented Mercer Co. team.

Rockcastle played this one closer than the final score indicates. I was really surprised, as I thought SW was the hot team going into the regional tournament, but they will have to play a lot better than they did against Rockcastle if they want to advance any farther in the tourney.

Yeah, I totally agree! Southwestern played the first quarter with the same intensity that they had in the 48th District Tournament. But after the first quarter, things changed.
Congrats to Southwestern
The Warriors made some stupid fouls in the first half and the second half as well. Its like Coach Schulz said "You can't come in here complacent and expect to win' thats what the Warriors did after the 1st qtr.