Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville's Antwan Marsh, NFL Bound... What Round Will He Go?
Pikeville College Free Safety Antwan Marsh has been getting scouted by NFL scouts the last couple of seasons, and all were very pleased with what they saw. Antwan just competed in an All-American game in Las Vegas with and against many of the best players in the nation, most of them being D1 players and NFL prospects themselves.

Antwan is 6-4 228 pounds and runs a legit 4.4 40. Not to mention he is a BEAST, he is without a doubt one of the strongest players on Pikeville's roster. He is working on speed training right now, if he can get his 40 down to a low to mid 4.3 or maybe even a high 4.2, he should get drafted in the 2nd round at the latest. Of course that is just my opinion.

What are your thoughts?
I dont think he'll cut his time to a high 4.2, but he might pull off the 4.3....he needs to work on making it consistent, b/c I think you can only run it once at the combine. But, I think he will go 3rd rd. at the highest. I have seen some things about him on the NFL network, thats a good sign.
Out of the Top 30 DB's in the WHOLE nation, Antwan is ranked #4.
here's a link to another Pikeville player who looks to be drafted as well.. his name is E.J. Underwood.. he was the CB
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/pro...pyid=12433
This will gain a great deal of respect for Pikeville! Love to see this coming from home.

:beerwez:
its nice to see somone going pro from such a small school
great to see these local guys go somewhere gl guys
i heard he used to play at ohio state if so y did he transfer to pikeville
EJ Underwood played at OSU, Antwan Marsh had an offer from NC State but went to a JUCO in Mississippi to bring his grades up. I had heard that Marsh was #20 at the safety position, but I may be wrong. IMO I think he'll be a second day draft selection...anywhere from the 4th-7th rounds.