Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bullitt East
Anyone have any updated information on Bullitt East?

Where are they in the process of hiring a head coach?
Interviews done, should announce this week some time.
False Hope Wrote:Interviews done, should announce this week some time.

You sure there done with interviews? They just stopped taking applications on Monday.
Going to be an in house hire.
Guess the people with power/influence @ BE will get what they want. Push Coach Preston out, only to in turn promote who they want.

Have fun losing to BC and NB next year :Thumbs:
ccreb87 Wrote:You sure there done with interviews? They just stopped taking applications on Monday.

I saw that too. I don't understand how you set a application deadline, only to know who you are going to hire before the deadline.

Sorry for the guys that went through the token interview if they already knew who they were going with.
The old regime will be back in power . They stabbed Preston in the back every chance they got. The old woman principal let the old regime talk her into firing Preston. The asst. that got the job will just be a puppet so that the baseball coach can go back to calling the only offense that he knows and Eagan who was the Master mind behind it all will be running the show behind the scenes.
Eddy Creek Bay Wrote:The old regime will be back in power . They stabbed Preston in the back every chance they got. The old woman principal let the old regime talk her into firing Preston. The asst. that got the job will just be a puppet so that the baseball coach can go back to calling the only offense that he knows and Eagan who was the Master mind behind it all will be running the show behind the scenes.

I think Doug resigned based on knowing everything you just described. I know he was ready to leave in '08 after leading them on the run to the championship game but decided to stay for other reasons besides football. BTW your description of the whole deal is pretty accurate and this is common knowledge around the community.
Foxtrot Wrote:I think Doug resigned based on knowing everything you just described. I know he was ready to leave in '08 after leading them on the run to the championship game but decided to stay for other reasons besides football. BTW your description of the whole deal is pretty accurate and this is common knowledge around the community.

Gotta love these types of situations. Bullitt East could be a legit powerhouse in the state if they had good coaches with the right intentions.
Wow! Two years out of a state championship game and all this....it's a shame for this controversy to be happening to the kids more than anything.
papagrit Wrote:Wow! Two years out of a state championship game and all this....it's a shame for this controversy to be happening to the kids more than anything.

It all goes back to the switch from Egan's old offense to the wishbone. Believe it or not the ego was that bad from what i am told. It is unfortunate for the kids. They should have a great team next fall. The schedule won't be nearly as tough as it has been the last couple of years.
Eagan and the baseball coach will be running the show. They were behind it all from the get go.