Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will Madison Central have next year?
Will EX Commodore Bert Browne have an athletic squad next year? Heard he was trying to schedule a game with Perry Central so he could get him a definate W on the schedule.
No reason at all why this school shouldn't have a good football team...
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Will EX Commodore Bert Browne have an athletic squad next year? Heard he was trying to schedule a game with Perry Central so he could get him a definate W on the schedule.

Perry Central could probably beat Madison Central at this point, I don't know why you always hate on them and coach Browne so much. Browne flipped PCC from 1-9 in 2006 to 7-4 in 2007 so we will see what happens this year, don't know what Madison Central has going on personnel wise but their schedule will probably be pretty tough. If I had to venture a guess I would say they win more than 1 game but probably won't be competitive within their district just yet.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Will EX Commodore Bert Browne have an athletic squad next year? Heard he was trying to schedule a game with Perry Central so he could get him a definate W on the schedule.

From what I've read on here, PCC is not going to be a cupcake to play with this next year with several starters returning. I've also heard from people around Richmond that Madison Central has some pretty good young athletes coming up and maybe they will start getting things turned around in the next season or two.