Poll: Betsy Layne vs. South Floyd
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Betsy Layne
46.15%
South Floyd
53.85%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne vs. South Floyd 2/25 (58th District Championship): Broadcast WDHR 93.1
Thoughts?
If the Raiders come ready to play, I think it could be closer than most think. I'm going to take BL by 7.
This should be a dandy... might make the trip down to Hi Hat for this one.
Not buying BL now or in the region....SF by 10
BL by 8
Fiddler Wrote:Not buying BL now or in the region....SF by 10

you probably didnt buy them in the all a state either did you?
[quote=Fiddler]Not buying BL now or in the region....SF by 10[/QUObl
sf will hang around early because emotions will be high but bl will win by double digits
What time is game? BL by 13
I think this will be a good game that could go either way....BOth times they have played has been single digit wins by Betsy Layne..... I'd like to see the Raiders pull out the win...
I think the Raiders are going to be a very dangerous team. The Bobcats better be on their game.
South Floyd by 2 in an upset.
Bobcats by 10. Guard Turner with everything, Can't let him shoot open shots.
Betsy Layne by 2 in a dandy of a game.
I noticed during Betsy Layne's run to the 15th Region All "A" title, the starters for South Floyd were there in the stands watching it the entire way. Those boys have played BL close and Friday night should be nothing short of exciting.

Betsy Layne is trying to become the first school in 77 years of playing 58th district basketball to win "14" district titles. They are currently tied with Prestonsburg for the most all-time at "13".

If the Bobcats win, Junior Newsome would tie Johnny Martin for the most district titles as a head coach with "10".

South Floyd is (5-0) all-time in the finals of the 58th District.

Coverage of the game begins at 6:40 on 93.1 WDHR and www.wdhr.com
Im making my up to South Floyd tonight for this.

Should be a good one.
BL is to quick and has more athletes sorry SF but not tonight, BL by 15 58th District Champs...Cmon people BL dfense is will swarm the Pirates...any way good luck to both teams...:rockon:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
Recznik Wrote:BL is to quick and has more athletes sorry SF but not tonight, BL by 15 58th District Champs...Cmon people BL dfense is will swarm the Pirates...any way good luck to both teams...:rockon:

sorry for the error on mascot, South Floyd Raiders....:ChairHit:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
Called it. BL 13. Congrats Bobcats