Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of vehicle are you planning to buy?
I haven't decided between the Grand Cherokee SRT-8 (which goes from 0-60 in under 5 sec:yum: ), the Dodge Charger SRT-8, or the Chrysler 300 SRT-8. In fact each of them go from 0-60 in under 5 seconds:yum: :yum: :yum:

But, I'll have to watch out for the :police: :police: :police: 's
Get the Charger.
I don't even want to think of the next car that I have to buy...because it will be for my daugther in a couple of years. :bigeyed:
I'm thinking about getting a new Tahoe a little later on.. I haven't got to see one in person yet but they look nice on the website
Our next car will be probably be a mini van...lol...
2007 Dodge Charger
2007 Mustang (that would be the 3rd in a row)
2007 Pathfinder Armada
2007 Mercedes 500SL

And--evillive--I will NEVER be GET a MINIVAN (no offense BGG).
I want either a new Honda Accord or Civic either one as my next ride.
Right now I am driving a Diamonte and an Accord and I like both of them just fine.
When I am out on my own and probably out of school, I might try getting a Charger. The black 2006 Chargers look BAD A S S!
Sadly just bought an '05 Mustang. Good lord what a mistake. Had it for 2 months and it's been in the shop for 6 days so far.
Midee1 Wrote:Sadly just bought an '05 Mustang. Good lord what a mistake. Had it for 2 months and it's been in the shop for 6 days so far.
Whats wrong with it.......
Get the new challanger, they look a lot beter than the charger but they dont come out for a while
Eagle Football Wrote:Get the new challanger, they look a lot beter than the charger but they dont come out for a while
i agree they look alot bett then the charger the challenger still has som off the old lines in it.....why make a charger 4 door........
I dont plan on getting a new car anytime soon as I just got my first car about 2 months ago. It is a 2003 Mercury Marauder and will fly.
hopefully a vtx 1300 motorcycle
Im thinking of getting a full size truck not sure what make tho........
Something with some space for the entire family. Like BGG said probably a mini van. But most likely a big SUV.
OU_Bruiser Wrote:Whats wrong with it.......

Mostly eletrical issues. Seems like when they fix 1 then something else pops up. As far as the car goes. We like it pretty well. Nowhere near the car that we traded in on it, But you live and learn. At least we can still get most of the family in it. Wink
torQQue Wrote:Something with some space for the entire family. Like BGG said probably a mini van. But most likely a big SUV.
I'll wager about $25,000 that BGG gets her way.:lmao: :lmao:
Just bought a 2005 Silver Double-Cab 4x4 Tacoma about 3 months ago and I'll sell my house before I let it go.:big grin:

Well, maybe I am kidding a little bit, but I do like it more than any vehicle I have ever owned. Both my girls fit nicely in the back cab, rides like a car, and has pretty good speed for a V-6.

Extras I have bought so far are Nerf Bars, Stainless Steel Grill, Bed Cover, and some chrome side-door moldings that give it a little extra bling.

I'm gonna hold off on the 3-inch lift kit and the 18" Chrome Wheels & Tires for a little bit, but I don't no how long I can take it. Sure would like to put those on there, but gas mileage is right at 18 now and since my last truck got about 12 I want to enjoy that for a bit.
I'm gonna get a black Chevy 2500 HD Ext. Cab when I get outta school and start working.
PC_U_KNOW_98 Wrote:I'm gonna get a black Chevy 2500 HD Ext. Cab when I get outta school and start working.

I'm a chevy man, but my brother has a 2000 Double-Cab Ford F-250 Powerstroke Diesel and I got to say that its about as pretty a truck as you'll see.

For some reason I like the Ford trucks a little better when it comes to the heavy duty ones. The suspension on the chevy always gives people trouble if you "off-road" it a lot.
Forget the Charger (a.k.a. family sedan), I'd like to have a 2006 Z06 Corvette...
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:Forget the Charger (a.k.a. family sedan), I'd like to have a 2006 Z06 Corvette...

they are awsome
PC_U_KNOW_98 Wrote:I'm gonna get a black Chevy 2500 HD Ext. Cab when I get outta school and start working.
Your sis and all her friends will turn it into a TAXI !!!!!!!!!!Confusederved: Confusederved: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :BigLaugh: :BigLaugh:

You won't even have any room to put your guitar or your amps or your enormous speakers or any girlfriends etc, etc, etc
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:Forget the Charger (a.k.a. family sedan), I'd like to have a 2006 Z06 Corvette...

Exactly........:thumb:
Im not a corvette fan don;t like them that much...........
I need to be thinking about a car. I'll probably be buying one this summer. Right now I have no clue as to what to get.

I could probably do a Mustang, but I'd rather have something more sensible.
ZMG Wrote:I need to be thinking about a car. I'll probably be buying one this summer. Right now I have no clue as to what to get.

I could probably do a Mustang, but I'd rather have something more sensible.

Agreed. We just bought one. We traded a 2000 Bonneville SLE towards it. Stupid move on our part with 3 kids but we have it now and there is noting we can do about it.
I saw a used Mustang that I want to stop and ask about, should get around to it within the next week. Would love to have it.

Mom and Dad saw a '03 Ford Focus coupe hatchback that they would get for me, decent looking car. I would take it because hell, it's a car because I still favor something else.
sportwhiz Wrote:Your sis and all her friends will turn it into a TAXI !!!!!!!!!!Confusederved: Confusederved: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :BigLaugh: :BigLaugh:

You won't even have any room to put your guitar or your amps or your enormous speakers or any girlfriends etc, etc, etc

My sister will have a new car when she graduates in May, lol.

There will be plenty of room for my guitar and amp, IDK about my speakers, I'll probably sell them to my sister for her car. And I got a LAP for the woman to sit in :thumb:
PC_U_KNOW_98 Wrote:My sister will have a new car when she graduates in May, lol.

There will be plenty of room for my guitar and amp, IDK about my speakers, I'll probably sell them to my sister for her car. And I got a LAP for the woman to sit in :thumb:
u da man:theman: :theman: :theman: