Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Coach of the Year?
Who should be 14th Region Coach of the Year?

I think it's between - Bentley (Estill), Hatcher (Perry), Noble (Buckhorn)
John Noble has done a amazing job at Buckhorn, he has had them atop the region all year long but IMO Hatcher should be COY. He lost what 4 starters from last season and hasnt lost a region game this season. I like what Hatcher has done this season. My vote would go to Allan Hatcher.
Its official, 14th region Coach of the year..................John Noble Buckhorn. Congrats Coach Noble, couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
Congrats Coach Noble.... Didn't know it was official yet......
Congrats Noble, well deserved! Buckhorn did go 12-1 in the region this season.
Coach Noble has done a great job building up Buckhorn this year. Congrats to him!
Congrats to Noble, Bentley I'm sure was close behind. We have a bunch of young coaches in the 14th that do a great job!
Hatcher of PCC and Hammonds of LCC would have been my two picks.
Noble or Hatcher deserved this one.
Nice to see Noble get the recognition.
Congrats!
it could have gone to any of the 3 noble, hatcher or bentley....greta year by all three
This must be a joke Doug Noble from breathitt was robbed of this
Noble was well deserving!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
the 1 the only Wrote:This must be a joke Doug Noble from breathitt was robbed of this

ah boys....
zaga_fan Wrote:ah boys....

You don't agree?
Congrats to John Noble. He is a great coach and has done a great job at Buckhorn. Very well deserving!
the 1 the only Wrote:You don't agree?

Well I'm sure you aren't serious.
He led a subpar team to a subpar record.
That isn't how you get COY.