Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win the 13th?
trooperman Wrote:No wonder Knox Central never wins anything big...you people sabatoge your own team!! Nothing like cutting off your nose to spite your face...lol Too bad Evans doesn't coach a bunch of orphans because you all have some talent and are capable of winning the region....but the parents will cause some players to let this team down!!
Not a parent here. Not even a fan. Just a basketball lover. I've seen the game from all angles (officiating, playing, coaching, etc..). He has a ton of talent, but he can't get the job done. Good luck to KC though, they pulled out a tough one last night and even fought at the end to get it done. Why those 2 kids weren't ejected baffled me.
Hit and Run Wrote:Well said Mr. Canady. I'm not a KC fan, but I don't dislike KC either. I love HS basketball as much as anyone and it kills me when kids act like they did Friday night. And in no way have I pointed out a kid. I think Coach Evans is taking his anger with the father out on the kid, which is completely wrong. There is a HUGE difference between MS and HS ball for those of you that said he performed well at KCMS. Heck, Steve Abner just won the state title at KCMS, could he be a good varsity head coach? Ask Noble at Breathitt how big of a difference there is between the two levels.

Come on, you know that isnt Mr. Canady not hard to figure my man Proto out. Anyway Abner didnt win that state title, Ledford did. Abner is head for 8th, Ledford is head for 7th, and 7th is the team that won it.
the dark wizard Wrote:Come on, you know that isnt Mr. Canady not hard to figure my man Proto out. Anyway Abner didnt win that state title, Ledford did. Abner is head for 8th, Ledford is head for 7th, and 7th is the team that won it.
I don't keep up with the MS programs religiously, anymore. lol. I talked to Steve last week and he was talking about his 7th grade winning it so I just assumed. The future looks bright in KC if they can keep it going smoothly.