Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East KY Elite Player Search
[COLOR="Blue"]East KY Elite is forming an 8th grade through 10th grade Traveling Team. We are currently looking for the top players in Eastern KY. We are going to some of the top tournaments throughout the spring and summer and are looking for players that can compete and win. If you know of any player that you think could play at the top level we would appreciate it. Any questions please feel free to ask.

Coach Howard [/COLOR]
This sounds very interesting. I would love to see what the roster ends up.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hmm, Camron Justice, Dylan Meade, Shane Hall, Tony Messer, Trevor Tiller, Ethan Rowe... all good choices.
Dalton Cornett, Jordan Olinger
Wolfe county has a great young player, Perry has a pretty good 8th grader starting on varsity, Breathitt's Coaches son is a nice player, JBS has a good 8th grader. There is a lot of young talent here in the 14th.
How many teams are you going to have? and Who are the Coaches?
[COLOR="Blue"]Right now we are planning on only one team of 15-16 yr olds, with a few really good 14 yr olds playing up.

Coaches are Mike Howard, Steve Case, and Brian Akers.[/COLOR]
Are we talking about players that are sophomore's now or that will be sophomore's. Check out Pike Central's 13 year old 8th grader. His name is Ethan, he is about 6'6. I am guessing his height he could be taller.
Pike Central's basketball future looks to be on the rise.
Cameron Justice (ER), Dalton Richardson (SV), Andrew Newsome (SV) all very good young talent.
Asher, simpson, philpot, jeffery from pineville.
Fox from jackson.
Sanders from south
[COLOR="Blue"]We will be getting started around 1st week of April . All of these guys sound great, but several of those names I am not familar with so if any of these are interested please call me or pm.

Depends on the number interested we may have tryouts on or around the date above.

Also we are putting together a 14 yr old team (2011 8th grade class). Only a few spots available.

Coach Howard
606-371-3215
[email]scb_mike1@hotmail.com[/email][/COLOR]
Simeon Christian from JBS is a very talneted player.