Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers Needed
My grandma was taken to the hospital today and is now in ICU. I would appreciate any and all prayers for her.

Thanks.

Her Kidneys is failing and they dont expect her to get through the night. There are a few other things and ill post them later.
Praying For Your Family, hope she makes it through this man
Prayers from me man, good luck and hopefully she will come out okay.
Will do bro.
Thoughts & Prayers Brother.
May comfort, peace and love fill her heart and your families in this difficult time.
So sorry for your pain, wildcatk23.

We will lift her, you and your family to God in prayer.
I'll be praying for her Wildcatk23.
Ok, SO she is finally stable and holding her own.

She had heart failure, Kidney failure, slow pulse, Pneumonia, And something else i cant remember.

Thanks for all the Prayers.
Glad to hear she's stable!!
Keep us updated on her man. I'm praying for her.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Continuing to pray for her!!! Be sure and update us!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
She got to come home today. She is on house rest and must either live with a relative or nursing home. So she is staying with us. She has to be kept on oxygen at times and is having a real hard time keeping her breath. But its much better than them telling us she wouldnt make it through the night.
A little episode i had with one of my professors. The day i came back to class he told the class how his mother had passed away and he didnt miss school the next day.

He pointed right at me and asked me what i though about his dedication and (responsibility)

I told him that he was a shitty son and his "responsibility was to his mother". He tried having me removed from english 102 but the dean chose other methods for my punishment.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:She got to come home today. She is on house rest and must either live with a relative or nursing home. So she is staying with us. She has to be kept on oxygen at times and is having a real hard time keeping her breath. But its much better than them telling us she wouldnt make it through the night.

Glad To Hear She's Home and Doing Better Man

Wildcatk23 Wrote:A little episode i had with one of my professors. The day i came back to class he told the class how his mother had passed away and he didnt miss school the next day.

He pointed right at me and asked me what i though about his dedication and (responsibility)

I told him that he was a shitty son and his "responsibility was to his mother". He tried having me removed from english 102 but the dean chose other methods for my punishment.

WOW that's stupid of your professor for doing what he done after his mom passed away. your professor is really dumb. i know if something like that ever happens to one of my family members except my dad i know that may sound mean or something but i got reason's behind it, I'd skip school
Good to hear your grandma is doing good now and is home!

And to your professor, he's pathetic. How could you ask a question like that? Some people are just messed up!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Wildcatk23 Wrote:A little episode i had with one of my professors. The day i came back to class he told the class how his mother had passed away and he didnt miss school the next day.

What a ******. I'd done the same thing.
I'm happy to hear your grandmother is doing better though, man.

He's a professor and so insecure that he can't handle your answering his question honestsly...with YOUR opinion! I'd try to stay away from him. He sounds about crazy to me.

I admire you for your devotion to your family. The older I get, the more family means to me. You seem to know that a lot sooner in life that I did.

Glad your grandmother is home. She's lucky to have you for a grandson.
Thanks guys. The weird part is, he was my favorite professor. Shocked me when he approached me like this.

I was leaving for work this morning and found my grandma trying to make coffee in the kitchen, i helped her back to her bad and made her a fresh pot. Later that day she told my mother my coffee was so bad a man dehydrating wouldnt drink it.

Then she told my aunt her eggs wasnt good enough for dog food! Her meds have her running this place.
Granny Bear Wrote:He's a professor and so insecure that he can't handle your answering his question honestsly...with YOUR opinion! I'd try to stay away from him. He sounds about crazy to me.

I admire you for your devotion to your family. The older I get, the more family means to me. You seem to know that a lot sooner in life that I did.

Glad your grandmother is home. She's lucky to have you for a grandson.

Thank you.
I am so sorry I missed this until now. I certainly will pray for continued and COMPLETE healing. I am happy to see she is doing much better. God Bless.
Kudo's to you for sticking to your guns with your professor.... Sounds to me like he has some "respect" issue's he needs to work through. We are taught from the start to respect our parents/grandparents. Evidently he feels there is no one other than himself to worry about. Let us know how your grade works out in his class and keep us posted on your granny! Sounds like she's a feisty one!! teehee.... Smile Glad she's doin better!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]