Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Tournament DVDs for Sale
We will be selling DVDs of the Pike County Tournament if any parents, fans, or coaches are interested.

Following are the prices:

1) Individual Game <----------------------------> 10 copies for $75.00

2) 2 Games <-----------------------------------> 10 copies for $100.00

3) 3 Games <-----------------------------------> 10 copies for $125.00

4) 4 Games <-----------------------------------> 10 copies for $150.00

5) Entire Tournament (11 Games) <--------------> 10 copies for $200.00

*Each additional copy over the original 10 will be $5.00 each.
**These videos are not professionally done. They were taped by one of our players and an assistant coach, and do not include commentary.
**If interested call Randy Davis at 637-6458 (home), 639-6521 (work), 794-6296 (cell), or email at [email=randy.davis@pike.kyschools.us]randy.davis@pike.kyschools.us[/email]
coach davis, you guys have done an excellent job with the tournament. i know it takes alot of work and it is definitely appreciated. the dvd's are an excellent idea.
ibldblue Wrote:coach davis, you guys have done an excellent job with the tournament. i know it takes alot of work and it is definitely appreciated. the dvd's are an excellent idea.

Thanks alot. We have worried alot about it and are trying to do a good job. Our principals, teachers, parents, and janitors have worked really hard. We haven't hosted the county tournament in a long time, so we have relied on the suggestions of the last few hosts.

I can't take credit for the DVD idea. We were setting up to film our game against Phelps (which was the 1st game of the tournament) and Coach Rowe from Virgie mentioned to me that it would be a good idea to record the games and offer them to the teams to help make money to finish paying for a new shooting machine that we just purchased.