Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most OverRated Team in 15th
I think its Paintsville?
Magoffin County...They only have 3 Region wins, and are an amazing 5-10 overall yet their fans think theyre about unbeatable this season...
Paintsville has to be the most OverRated team in the 15thConfusedhithappe
paintsville
I hate to say it, but Paintsville isnt playing to well right now.
Johnson Central.
Not just no.

[size=2]Who cares just play. [/size]
[size=2]If you win great. [/size][size=2]If you lose make corrections and take 'em in the tournament(s). [/size]
"alfus21" Wrote:Magoffin County...They only have 3 Region wins, and are an amazing 5-10 overall yet their fans think theyre about unbeatable this season...

Are you serious? According to the Lexington Herald MC is 11th in the region, which is being underated. Nobody said they are unbeatable, we just think our boys play with alot of heart and are a good well improved team. That could compete in a wide-open 15th. Besides the answer is Paintsville.
I think the most over-rated team is Betsy Lane hands down. They were ranked in nearley everyones top 10 and many peoples top 5 before the season started and now they are sitting near the bottom of the region.
Betsy Lane
South Floyd
i'm sayin paintsville
Paintsville..
most likely paintsville
paintsville
i think jc.. everywhere on this site it says stuff like.. can jc be beat.. or how about those eagles.. and so on... i think they are very over rated
"alfus21" Wrote:Magoffin County...They only have 3 Region wins, and are an amazing 5-10 overall yet their fans think theyre about unbeatable this season...
who said they were unbeatable they play hard and are right in evey game they play i have noticed that you have some kinda bad hatred for Magoffin County please tell me what it is. Evey time they are mentioned on a thread you have to say something negative about them.What is your team did they beat them? I am really curios what your problem is
Paintsville
i think paintsville is
"blackcat" Wrote:South Floyd

y do u say that blackcat????
"The Fan" Wrote:who said they were unbeatable they play hard and are right in evey game they play i have noticed that you have some kinda bad hatred for Magoffin County please tell me what it is. Evey time they are mentioned on a thread you have to say something negative about them.What is your team did they beat them? I am really curios what your problem is

Excatally agreedConfusederved:
i think AC everyone keeps saying that AC is a tuff team to beat but those are only words they havent really showed it to anyone this yr i dont think.
I think the 15th region is underchieving big time this year. I don't think Paintsville is overrated because I still think come tourney time they are the team to beat!:dump:
I'm going to have to agree with you Juice, after all the smack talked before the Pburg game, i'd have to say it's JC.
Paintsville
paintsvill...........
"Barney_fife" Wrote:y do u say that blackcat????

Just my opinion. If they can get over thereselves, then they could possibly become a basketball team.
paintsville
I'm going to say South Floyd also, and I've said it all year, they just simply don't have the size that they had last year.
its a toss up between paintsville and betsy layne. they neither one are very impressive this season. too much talk and not enough action.
How is Paintville the most overrated??? They were picked by bunches to win the region. Right now I think they are just behind Belfry. They have the third best overall record in the region, only 1 game in back of Pike Central, whose only quality win outside of the region is over 9-2 Letcher Central. Belfry IMO has to be tops in the Region right now, but my pick for most overrated is Johnson Central, as all we heard was that "Gold Rush" was gonna bring EVERYONE to their knees and the Eagles would breeze.