Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best players in the 14th region.
Caleb Hall from Kcc has really showed some signs of being the top player in the 14.... He can hit,run, and throw! ...... He plays mainly first for the patriots and he is also pitcher.... But this kid you could stick him anywhere and he would make a impact on the baseball field.....
[quote author=BasesLoaded57 link=topic=17877.msg209542#msg209542 date=1142175958]
[quote author=baseball_dad link=topic=17877.msg169665#msg169665 date=1139107145]
B. Smith C from KCC is probably one of the best in the region. He's had a BA of .350 or more for the past 3 years. He also had a great defensive season last year.
[/quote]

Most major leaguers don't have a BA that high...are you sure those stats are official...you have to have someone who knows how to keep stats to be able to report a BA like that.  They have to know the difference between hit and errors.  But if that stat is correct then good show!   :clap:
[/quote]

Stats are correct. There is a website that alot of teams use to help keep stats in order. I use it and stumbled across KCC's. B. Smith actually hit .413 last season. I have e-mailed the person that keeps the stats and he said that his book keeping is correct. So, I guess that we really don't know. Just have to trust the guy.
Riley Hendrix - Leslie

Quentin Morgan - Leslie

Muncie - Powell

Couch - PCC
Thomas and Osborne from Lee.
Not really familiar with many people outside of Leslie County but Riley Hendrix and Quentin Morgan definitly own a spot on the top ten list of best players in the 14th....GO EAGLES!!
[quote author=Thug_24 link=topic=17877.msg205189#msg205189 date=1141665658]
owsley just has 3 good hitters. some of the hitters are not showing up for practice. So I woud like to see what Owsley can do with 3 hitters.
[/quote]
If they dont come they dont have to because the transfer kid we got dont have to have a team because it goes by so fast you will get lucky to see it
gavin wells of leslie county is looking pretty strong at the plate and on the field, i'll toss his name into the discussion.
I have to say that KCC has a couple of good players on there team .... but in my opinion the Hall kid is a Better player all the way around... He is not just a pull hitter he can also go the other way not like the Smith kid.... also i would like to mention that if Smith batted .413 last season the Hall kid would have at least batted .450.......
I would have to agree with Old Man Baseball on this one there is no way that Smith batted .413 better check the stats again....
[quote author=Baseball Player3 link=topic=17877.msg214498#msg214498 date=1142899428]
I would have to agree with Old Man Baseball on this one there is no way that Smith batted .413 better check the stats again....
[/quote]

Go here and check for yourself. stats and go.com does all the averaging. All the stats guy had to do was enter in the game stats and the rest was done by the software.

http://www.statsandgo.com/sports/Basebal...amID=31188
I would have to say that Hazard has some great players such as Searcy, Hoskins, Spare, Haynes, and Meehan