Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tennessee
12.50%
(11) Kentucky
87.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tennessee @ (18) Kentucky 2/8
Would be a 25+ lead right now if knight stays in the game.
^ Why did they take him out?
MisterPerfect Wrote:Now I ask you this question..

If Cal loses this game? Should he begin to feel pressured?

It's UK, you don't lose any game without feeling pressured. And that is not just the coach who feels pressured but the players, the AD and the fans. I for one put minimal credence in wins and losses but how the team plays. Others will look at losses like it is devastating.
Stardust Wrote:It's UK, you don't lose any game without feeling pressured. And that is not just the coach who feels pressured but the players, the AD and the fans. I for one put minimal credence in wins and losses but how the team plays. Others will look at losses like it is devastating.

Great point!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Stardust Wrote:^ Why did they take him out?

2 fouls.... 2 fouls and your on the bench.

Although these offensive fouls on both ends are retarded.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:2 fouls.... 2 fouls and your on the bench.

Yes they are!!!!

:HitWall:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Wildcatk23 Wrote:2 fouls.... 2 fouls and your on the bench.

Why do you have to sit a guy with two fouls? Scottie Hopson seemed to do just fine with two fouls. Without Scottie Hopson's D, this game would be a 30 point game. We always complain about our guys sitting with two fouls, yet other teams don't always sit their guys with two fouls.
Kentucky is up at the half. Must be the players.
Stardust Wrote:Why do you have to sit a guy with two fouls? Scottie Hopson seemed to do just fine with two fouls. Without Scottie Hopson's D, this game would be a 30 point game. We always complain about our guys sitting with two fouls, yet other teams don't always sit their guys with two fouls.

Yea but then we could play him and he get 3 fouls. Then we could complain about how he should have been on the bench... Give it a rest
Benchwarmer Wrote:Kentucky is up at the half. Must be the players.

Great Playing. Horrible coaching. Sad
Benchwarmer Wrote:Kentucky is up at the half. Must be the players.

No doubt about that. It's the players in orange. They are terrible! And UT was a ranked team? How?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Great Playing. Horrible coaching. Sad

:Thumbs:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Great Playing. Horrible coaching. Sad

I agree, Pearl is terrible!
Stardust Wrote:I agree, Pearl is terrible!

He dont look to shabby though..
Stardust Wrote:No doubt about that. It's the players in orange. They are terrible! And UT was a ranked team? How?

So now its if Uk wins the team must not be ranked?

Beat #4 Pittsburgh
Beat # 9 Villanova
Benchwarmer Wrote:So now its if Uk wins the team must not be ranked?

Beat #4 Pittsburgh
Beat # 9 Villanova

And this team looks like they have athletes that are good enough to be ranked. What game are you watching?
Like someone earlier said, if Knight don't have to sit with 2 fouls. Kentucky blows this game to pieces. But the Vols made a run late and the Cats with stood their run. So I expect the Vols to come out with some intensity, but I expect the Cats to be poised(at home) and put this game away early.
#BBFL
Stardust Wrote:And this team looks like they have athletes that are good enough to be ranked. What game are you watching?

Kentucky and tenn.? Not the Tenn. and I hate Cal game.
Stardust Wrote:I agree, Pearl is terrible!

MisterPerfect Wrote:Like someone earlier said, if Knight don't have to sit with 2 fouls. Kentucky blows this game to pieces. But the Vols made a run late and the Cats with stood their run. So I expect the Vols to come out with some intensity, but I expect the Cats to be poised(at home) and put this game away early.

If they keep it up it could get nasty.
^Exactly Wildcatk23.
#BBFL
Great block by Deandre. ANOTHER REASON WHY U SHOULDNT BE ABLE TO BE A REF, AND BE AN IDIOT AT THE SAME TIME. HOW DOES HE NOT SEE THATS CLEAN.
SOB. Miller missed a wide open 3 at the 13 minute mark of the second half. Darn you coach Cal cant you do better than this.
Look at the crybabies posting.
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=7&f=1398
The Vols are making a run!!!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:The Vols are making a run!!!

Stupid coaching or one and done recruits?
For Gods sake coach Cal call a TO Knight just scored.
Liggins is having an outstanding all-around game.
#BBFL