Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 44 - Whitley 43
What a game! Whitley lead the entire game basically. Corbin had the ball with 4 seconds left, down 1. Got fouled. Hit both free throws. Won the game.

Absolutle best atmosphere for a high school game I've ever seen. Whitley had about 60 in their student section, and Corbin brought their student section. Loudest game ever. District tourny should be interesting.
[attachment=o2189] Whitley's student section
This game always has a great atmosphere especially when everyone thinks Whitley will have a shot.
I really thought Whitley was going to win it and was hoping every second of it they would.
I also cant wait for the district tourney, but Whitley will have to beat South for a third time before making it back to corbin.
If that does happen, look for another great game. Its at south this year, so it would be a neutral game and im sure it would be a great one.
Congrats Redhounds!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Congrats Corbin
Does Whitley Co. play South in the district?
Great game all the way around, much better than the first game. Fans on both side where CRAZY. Must have been at least 2200 people their. Good win for Corbin, Whitley had a shot at the end.
congrats to Corbin