Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers For Estill County
during the Estill/Powell Game our Athletic Director Collapsed it wasn't in the gym it was outside in one of the hallways in the school, someone said that they think he had a heart attack, so if you could and please pray for him, i know he would appreciate it greatly just as much as we would!

Thanks
Prayers from here bro.
Praying for him.
My thoughts and prayers are with him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Prayers for him and his family!
Praying for him.
Prayers from me. I've known him for a long time and he is a top class person. Hopefully everything will be okay. Keep us updated.
Prayers going out for him and those around him.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Prayers from me. I've known him for a long time and he is a top class person. Hopefully everything will be okay. Keep us updated.

Coach Bentley and Coach Benton went straight to the hospital after the game so ill know something tomarrow while i'm at the game
Prayers for him and his family
Prayers and thoughts from here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Throwin' down some prayers.
he's out of the hospital and is at home resting, it turned out to be a virus, he wasn't at the game today. Thanks Everyone for all the prayers. they mean alot
Strikeout King Wrote:he's out of the hospital and is at home resting, it turned out to be a virus, he wasn't at the game today. Thanks Everyone for all the prayers. they mean alot
:Thumbs:
Thankful that he is okay.