Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OVC Tourny
When will the pairings for the ovc tournament be posted?
AFTER FAIRVIEW AND WURTLAND PLAY TONIGHT!!!!!! Then they will know where the finals seeds will end up. This is just for the small school though.
Wurtland 7th and 8th both won tonight at Fairview. 7th was by 10+, 8th was 39-31. Wurtland plays tomorrow night against Elliott Co. out at Sandy Hook.

I heard tonight after the game Wurtland 8th will play Fairview 8th again Saturday in the first round (4 seed Fairview vs. 5 seed Wurtland). I have also heard this game may be played at Fairview instead of EC.
Elliott gets the BYE first round
Lewis plays Mckell
Raceland plays West Carter
and leaves Wurtland to play Fairview again in the first round I think.

then we move on from there.
I'm guessing Large School will be seeded tomorrow, I know we play make-up game with Rowan Co. (7th & 8th) tonight. Still missing make-up game with Fleming which could alter standings for 7th grade team.
We still have make up games too, but they are playing as is.... I know a couple of teams have not played a complete season with games cancelled so that leaves the system to seed by wins..... I guess if you are lucky and get more games in and win you rank higher.
ovc brackets
Elliott won both the 7th and 8th grade games at Elliott tonight vs. Wurtland. 7th was by 15 or so. 8th was 48-40. I believe that leaves them unbeaten in small school OVC regular season play this year in both 7th and 8th.
Steelermatt Wrote:Elliott won both the 7th and 8th grade games at Elliott tonight vs. Wurtland. 7th was by 15 or so. 8th was 48-40. I believe that leaves them unbeaten in small school OVC regular season play this year in both 7th and 8th.

Who did what in these games?