Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co Central 50 Letcher Central 43
Final from Knott County. LCC by point differential takes the #1 seed.
Congrats KCC. Got any stats?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Did Logan Johnson play for LCC tonight?
Yes, Logan did play.
Great game KCC. Roberts could score at will tonight. Adams knocked down so big 3's tonight. LCC did not play well tonight. KCC matchup 2/3 looked good with LCC not able to shoot them out of it. KCC was up 14 after Coach Hammond got tossed out. Was it just me or did anyone else notice that KCC's coaching staff did not recognize that LCC was playing for the point spread for 1st place in District seeding until about 30 secs. to go in the game?????
Congrats Knott, good District win.
Congrats to Knott County in avenging an earlier loss to Letcher !!
KC 1973 Wrote:Great game KCC. Roberts could score at will tonight. Adams knocked down so big 3's tonight. LCC did not play well tonight. KCC matchup 2/3 looked good with LCC not able to shoot them out of it. KCC was up 14 after Coach Hammond got tossed out. Was it just me or did anyone else notice that KCC's coaching staff did not recognize that LCC was playing for the point spread for 1st place in District seeding until about 30 secs. to go in the game?????

What was the reason for ejection? Or should I say what made the coach get fired up enough to get an ejection?
Roberts dominated the game for Knott.
UKisN1 Wrote:Final from Knott County. LCC by point differential takes the #1 seed.

They don't have the number one seed yet. They still have district games.
tommy2 Wrote:They don't have the number one seed yet. They still have district games.
Just a formality/
Does it really matter who gets the number one seed? It is going to be Knott and Letcher in the finals anyway.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Congrats to Knott!!!!!!!
Congrats KCC
Congrats Knott County!!!
Congratulations KCC. Well earned win. Nason Roberts was the dominant force in the game. Letcher did not shoot as well as they normally do. Should make for a great district finals matchup.
When Knott figures out that only Roberts and Slone are the ones that need the ball in their hands, they will start winning more games. They seem to always start the games that way and then go away from it. This one they kept feeding them the whole game and look what happens. I would tell those guards to give it up to the big guys or they can sit on the bench.
Hammonds just went nuts over a block/charge call and wouldn't let it go, so he got to go to the showers early.
I can't believe they would play to lose this game in the last 3:00 minutes just to say they had the number one seed. They should of had more pride than that and should of tried to get the win and prove they can do it. Not like seeding matters in this district anymore. Get the W.
[quote=Wall4president]When Knott figures out that only Roberts and Slone are the ones that need the ball in their hands, they will start winning more games. They seem to always start the games that way and then go away from it. This one they kept feeding them the whole game and look what happens. I would tell those guards to give it up to the big guys or they can sit on the bench.
Hammonds just went nuts over a block/charge call and wouldn't let it go, so he got to go to the showers early.
I can't believe they would play to lose this game in the last 3:00 minutes just to say they had the number one seed. They should of had more pride than that and should of tried to get the win and prove they can do it. Not like seeding matters in this district anymore. Get the W.[/QUOT

Hammonds went nuts over Logan Johnson getting shoved in the back, the Sloan was standing outta bounds and the ref standing there looking right at him!!!