Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Cental 57 - Pikeville 40
Fianl from Pikeville, great defensive effort from the Eagles. Congrats JC. Keep it rolling.
Called the loss. Just didn't feel good about this game, but to not be competitive just is unacceptable. Rebound and take a 2-1 week. Not the end of the world. JC, when on, is the best team in the region IMO.

Go Panthers!
awesome performance defence, that wins games. left no doubt who the best in 15th region is. ( i- spie) kind of missed this 1 , huh? great game tate salyer, great sacrifice,IMO 1 of the factors of the game, also player of the game. congrats eagles!
Looks like the panthers were brought back down to Earth. Don't cut down the nets to Rupp just yet panther faithful.
Mr. Postman Wrote:awesome performance defence, that wins games. left no doubt who the best in 15th region is. ( i- spie) kind of missed this 1 , huh? great game tate salyer, great sacrifice,IMO 1 of the factors of the game, also player of the game. congrats eagles!

Yes, I missed this one...... kinda !!!! haha :popcorn:
Big Don Wrote:Looks like the panthers were brought back down to Earth. Don't cut down the nets to Rupp just yet panther faithful.
Yeah, OK. Will do.
289 pts scored vs 161 pts given up in the last 4 games is a great combination for W's. These boys really are learning, when they go out and play hard on both ends of the court they are hard to handle. The D last night was very good!!!

Great game guys!!
Congrats Eagles on a good win. As my ol' buddy Jim says "some days you eat the bear, some days the bear eats you.''