Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckhorn @Lee Co. 1/25 14th Region All A
2nd Round of the 14th Region All A. Always tough to win on the road but I will take Buckhorn by 1.
This could be a great game i have a gut feeling Lee will win a close one it seems Lee is playing more consistent lately.
The Horn rolls by double digits.
This will be one of the best games of the tourney. I think Day takes this one over and Buckhorn wins in a close one.
I think this will be a closer game than some people think. Its at Lee and they usually play pretty tough at home. The Day/Pittman match up should be a good one. Havent seen Day play yet but i hear good things. If Lee can shoot the ball well and rebound Ill take them by 3.
I see both teams playing a box in one tonight, one on Pittman, one on Day...let the others play 4 on 4. Will be a very low scoring game if that happens. But if I was still coaching, that is exactly what I would do on either team. I think they will struggle if they can't get their key players the ball. Good luck to both.
Estill done a good job on Day and we was still able to come out with the win as some other player stepped up. But I agree on the strategy, Day and Pittman are key for both teams and if either can stop the other they will have a better shot at winning. Got to take Buckhorn in this one. Da Horn by 6.
With this game being at Lee County, I think they have a very good chance to win. It will be tough, but if Pittman, Evans, Baker, Gabbard, Cornelius, and Travis Mays are all on their game tonight then I know they can do it. I can't wait for this one,the Pittman/Day matchup should be interesting.

I am going to take Lee County by 2.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Does any radio stations in Lee County carry games? if so what channel
I think 103.7 FM does. Not 100% sure though.
Buckhorn by 6.