Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 74 Belfry 68
Wes Rowe leads the Panthers with 29.

Strut played very well for Belfry.
Just a few more little things to work out. I hate losing, but I'm satisfied w/ a 6 point loss to Pikeville. You know? The Rowe kid can ball. My Pirates need to step up the perimeter defense and work on staying out of foul trouble. Different game if the Pirates hadn't played so horrific in the first half. Can't wait for the tournament, it's going to be a circus!

I thought Tony Messer was the best player on the floor tonight. He really played great. Strut also played very good along with most of the Belfry team. Keep working BHS, we'll get there!
Congrats to Pikeville
Nice road win for the Panthers as Belfry had won 4 in a row. Congrats!
Good game Panthers!
Wes Rowe came threw HUGE! 29 points! 12 in the 4th quarter.

Congrats Panthers!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Great Job Wes Rowe
Great win Panthers. Keep up the good work.
jetpilot Wrote:Nice road win for the Panthers as Belfry had won 4 in a row. Congrats!

:Thumbs:

As for Wes Rowe's game :worthy:
Belfry recruiting will pay well late. I do not blame them for getting him. He is a big big help.... Pikeville coaching staff well prepared for this one, and their kids responded. Belfry is loaded with talent. Go Pirates
BlueSky Wrote:Belfry recruiting will pay well late. I do not blame them for getting him. He is a big big help.... Pikeville coaching staff well prepared for this one, and their kids responded. Belfry is loaded with talent. Go Pirates

Just because he came back to belfry to play his senior year does not mean he was recruited. he might have been forced to return to the area due to family issues. Go BHS
BlueSky Wrote:Belfry recruiting will pay well late. I do not blame them for getting him. He is a big big help.... Pikeville coaching staff well prepared for this one, and their kids responded. Belfry is loaded with talent. Go Pirates

Come on man... he lived here his entire life and went to Ohio for four years. No recruiting at all. If we were gonna recruit we'd done it 4 years ago. No kid leaves a big time conference in Ohio for the 15th region. Family, my dude. Family.
Great game by the Panthers. They are really playing some solid ball right now. I am proud of them and it seems to be a two horse race for the 59th.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Pikeville
Belfry0304 Wrote:Come on man... he lived here his entire life and went to Ohio for four years. No recruiting at all. If we were gonna recruit we'd done it 4 years ago. No kid leaves a big time conference in Ohio for the 15th region. Family, my dude. Family.

Please, who are you trying to convince? I heard the same story during football and I know better. Personally, I would avoid the recruiting issues.

You might wanna tell him to stop talking,, ok.
good job Pikeville but I think the state talent pool has been down for 3 years and the 15th has been down for at least that long