Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Carter 56 Elliott County 49
Congratulations West Carter !!!!!!
West has beaten Elliott twice this year. REFS were awfull tonight on both sides of the floor. Someone please tell me how they can let them bang and call no fouls when kids drive to basket, but call ticky tack fouls out on the floor(reachin)
Talk about a up for grabs region. I believe Farview will be the sleeper in that region.
Elliott's Ison was out for this one. Knipp went down with an injury when it was close for a couple of minutes and that was enough time for West to break open a quick and easy 10 point lead.
Ison out , that explains alot in this game. I agree the 16th has some of the most questionable refereeing in the state , they can really turn games around. It is sad to see kids work so hard to have the calling of the games take the fun away for them .
Was this the Championship?
Congrats West Carter.
No it was not championship,didnt mean the refs change game just that they were horible both sides............
rayburn had both hands on knipp no matter where he was on the floor at all times...west found out the way to stop knipp...if you cant guard him straight up, just foul cuz the 16th region refs are just that terrible
ham24 Wrote:rayburn had both hands on knipp no matter where he was on the floor at all times...west found out the way to stop knipp...if you cant guard him straight up, just foul cuz the 16th region refs are just that terrible

Elliott needs other scorers besides Knipp. By far the best player in region, their coaches should have played more players when the Faulkners and Ferguson was their. And yes the 16th region refs are very bad on both sides of the ball.