Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farve Files Retirement Papers
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6030210

I think he may be serious this time. Just a gut feeling.
^ And he is soon to be filed court papers
Sad
Stardust Wrote:^ And he is soon to be filed court papers

For the lady (I can't remember her name) he was trying to get with while he was at the Jets? This is the first I heard this.
Jarons Wrote:For the lady (I can't remember her name) he was trying to get with while he was at the Jets? This is the first I heard this.

Apparently two more women came forward to charge the star quarterback Brett Favre with sexual harassment. The women Shannon O”Toole and Christina Scavo filed suits against the New York Jets, and Lisa Ripi who is the go between that hires massage therapists for the team.

There are charges of Favre’s asking for sexual favors and three way sex with her and another therapist supported by text messages as evidence.

Once Scavo and her husband asked for an apology the two women were never asked to work for the Jets again, they were literally fired. It appears that the team is hiring call girls for their players not just for massages which is basically supporting prostitution.

Scavo’s husband confronted Favre and asked him to stop “soliciting and hitting on his wife” but Favre did not respond in a very gentlemanly fashion and refused.

The lawsuits were filed after the Jets refused to hire the girls back to their jobs. It is not surprising that all the massage therapists are female, and they are hired for that reason. There should be male massage therapists hired if the NFL is not supporting sex for their athletes also.
A sad day in football history.
I refuse to acknowledge anything about women filing charges against him.
It was a big joke the first time and I don't expect this to be any different.
Women trying to flaunt and get money off the stars..
What's new..
This truly does sadden me. But it's definitely time.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I wish he'd just go away already, its getting old now.
Ballers Wrote:Women trying to flaunt and get money off the stars..
What's new..

Superstar athletes flaunting their status to put notches on their belts.:igiveup: