Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jets-28 vs Pats-21 (AFC Divisional)
Final from New England.

Yes, Rex Ryan did it. Thank you Patriots for being such a big favorite in this one and losing. I appericate this 130$ Big Grin

I can wait to see Rex Ryan post game interview, I love hearing him talk ****, esspecially about the Pats.

How good has the Jets D been in this post season.They have been pretty impressive.
Have been saying since Brady won his first Super Bowl, Big Bad Brady is not so bad when he has to make throws off his back feet and on the ground. That was how the Giants beat them in the Super Bowl, thats why the Jets won today. Congrats Jets!!!!

The HOODIE lost to the FOOTIE...
:biggrin::rockon: :Clap:
Aslan Wrote:I refuse to acknowledge this game ever took place.

But, it did and Rex Ryan and the Jets are moving on and the Pats are going Home. :biggrin:
Woo!
Didn't get to see this one because I was at Church....
Brady wasn't playing well in the portion I got to watch.
I take it that was pretty much the whole story of this one.
Brady is more valuable to the Pats than any one player is to one team in the league.
If he doesn't play well they don't win.
That simple.
Yes I agree with you, without him they are nothing. But Rex Ryans defense is the reason Brady played like he did. Was thinking way to much instead of just going out and playing
I didn't see any of the game, but I DVR'd it. Seeing that the Jets won, I will just delete it Sad
Well, the loudmouth won.
Stardust Wrote:I didn't see any of the game, but I DVR'd it. Seeing that the Jets won, I will just delete it Sad

I was going to DVR it but am glad I didn't.
I hate the Jets.
The only team for years that I disliked in the NFL was the Dallas Cowboys but I will have to say that the Jets and their toesucking coach have knocked them out of their lofty perch.
Somewhere right now, Aslan and Zaga are balling...
Balling their eyes out that is...
And I guess you got your balling done in the middle of the season when the Titans were mathematically out of the playoffs.
But probably not....
you just put the Titans thing on there to make people think you know a little something about football IMO Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:And I guess you got your balling done in the middle of the season when the Titans were mathematically out of the playoffs.
But probably not....
you just put the Titans thing on there to make people think you know a little something about football IMO Wink

Titans were still mathematically still in the hunt untill week 16, they had to beat Kansas City with Colts and Jags losing that week and than beat the Colts in the final game of the season.

Did anyone else love the post game interview by Bart Scott, I love when he said our D gets disrespect and they are the one that cant stop a nose bleed. LOL I loved that.
^Replace Mathematically with "realistically"

You even said you had given up around midseason Smile
I know enough to know that the Pats aren't going to the Superbowl Big Grin
I HATE both teams! But I was pulling for the Patriots because the Jets are nothing but a bunch of air heads who think their invincible. Oh but the next game they play, they will be put back on earth!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:I HATE both teams! But I was pulling for the Patriots because the Jets are nothing but a bunch of air heads who think their invincible. Oh but the next game they play, they will be put back on earth!!!

As much as I HATE Pittsburgh, I hope you are right. I will be putting on my skirt like the rest of the Steeler fans to cheer on a victory over the Jets. :Cheerlead
Stardust Wrote:As much as I HATE Pittsburgh, I hope you are right. I will be putting on my skirt like the rest of the Steeler fans to cheer on a victory over the Jets. :Cheerlead

HATE is such a strong word now Dust! lol

Sorry to get off topic..
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Ballers Wrote:I know enough to know that the Pats aren't going to the Superbowl Big Grin

Ah well...
at least they will have Brady and Belichick next year, again.
The most feared duo in the NFL TongueirateSho
:Cheerlead:rockon::Clap::letspartyConfusedmallchee:party2::Wave:

I'm so glad Tom Brady is superman, and cant lose a playoff game...oh wait.
Rex Ryan haters kill me. Who cares what he does away from the field? He wins ballgames! Three straight years the man has made the AFC Championship (twice as HC, once as DC) and his players absolutely love him. He might talk too much, but maybe it's a strategy? No matter what it is, it works because he's made the conference championship both years as a head coach.
^ I don't like the Jet's, Rex Ryan is an idiot, I root against them no matter who the play. That's what I love about sports and being a sports fan Smile
Belfry0304 Wrote:Rex Ryan haters kill me. Who cares what he does away from the field? He wins ballgames! Three straight years the man has made the AFC Championship (twice as HC, once as DC) and his players absolutely love him. He might talk too much, but maybe it's a strategy? No matter what it is, it works because he's made the conference championship both years as a head coach.

:Thumbs:, I love Rex Ryan. He cracks me up ,but your right the most important thing is he wins ball games.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Rex Ryan haters kill me. Who cares what he does away from the field? He wins ballgames! Three straight years the man has made the AFC Championship (twice as HC, once as DC) and his players absolutely love him. He might talk too much, but maybe it's a strategy? No matter what it is, it works because he's made the conference championship both years as a head coach.

He's a great coach, but that don't mean I have to like him...not to mention the Pats/Jets have this whole rivalry thing going on. Big Grin