• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
will sf starting line help protect tbury at QB next season
here it is

RT Matt crittendon

RG Darrel triplett

C Brad muncy

LG Derek triplett

LT Jordan moore
Why start so man threads about SF football, there has been a lot and they have talked about everything. Most people doesnt even think tbury will be playin QB next season.
I agree #4. Way too many threads about SF football already.
Agreed
Unless these guys are working really hard in the offseason..I'd say no..because they didn't do too good of a job of protecting their qb this past season..hope this guy is tough whoever plays qb...cause he is gonna take some shots..
because we want to know whats going on with south floyd.
well we arlready got one post called Sf 06 so if you want to post about Sf post there. Any way Shake and bake ever since you have been on here you have made a thousand threads about Sf and past Sf players. Why dont you just shut up and stick with what we got going. Sorry if I offend ya
pete rose Wrote:here it is

RT Matt crittendon

RG Darrel triplett

C Brad muncy

LG Derek triplett

LT Jordan moore
This sounds good to me but we know every year matt crittendon says he going to play and i know matt very well and i think he will end up not playing again...but i hope he proves me wrong and plays but i dont think he will.....bone should be on that list somewhere pete.
Matt Probably Wont Play
pete rose Wrote:here it is

RT Matt crittendon

RG Darrel triplett

C Brad muncy

LG Derek triplett

LT Jordan moore

matt doesnt even play who knows if darrel will gte to play and jordan is really weak
I agree sf football.
Matt=slow and doubtful to play... but if he does that might help a little......
i agree
OU_Bruiser Wrote:Matt=slow and doubtful to play... but if he does that might help a little......
RYAN JOHNSON IS THE MAN!!!!!!! :theman:
BigJ Wrote:RYAN JOHNSON IS THE MAN!!!!!!! :theman:

not really
Were did this come from, this is a thread about sf line not about someone that has graduated and left..
if they work hard and dont cry about everything i think this line could take south floyd to the playoffs
after all a qb just needs 4 seconds i think this bunch can give it to him

since when did he start playing on the line the last time i checked he was a qb and that was his last game
steven collins is supposed to come out next year but if your a raider you better pray he don't he's is the person you don't to be on the line hes weak and slow
:Skull03:
lol well I don't know about this one b/c we sacked him so many times and made them fumble pretty good lot so you all pick! ARE THEY REALLY GOOD? LOL NOPE IMO
pete rose Wrote:steven collins is supposed to come out next year but if your a raider you better pray he don't he's is the person you don't to be on the line hes weak and slow
:Skull03:
He would put you in the dirt.......
HeartOFaChampion Wrote:lol well I don't know about this one b/c we sacked him so many times and made them fumble pretty good lot so you all pick! ARE THEY REALLY GOOD? LOL NOPE IMO
Exactly what team did you play for?
#_4 Wrote:Exactly what team did you play for?
i would like to kno what team they are talking about also
Yeah really
me 2
ill bet he WATCHES games at shelby valley, so it should have been "THEY" not "WE", you have to be part of it to consider it "WE". Gotta love that trash talking from a cut player.
why dont you guys chill on the south floyd threads
i agree sf football NOT REALLY if he was as good as he thinks he is he wud be in the nfl hall of fame.