Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan 59 Bell County 47
Good Job Dragons!
Bear_Paw Wrote:Good Job Dragons!

Bell without 2 starters in the Border Bowl.
Amped 88 Wrote:Bell without 2 starters in the Border Bowl.

I never noticed they were gone :yikes:
Amped 88 Wrote:Bell without 2 starters in the Border Bowl.

That explains it, but take nothing away from Harlan. Congrats Green Dragons.
JD and Ben Madon didnt play tonight.
congrats to Harlan
This was a big district game! I can't believe 2starters didn't play, especially mad on. He's the best ball player they have. IMO.
Go bears!
Daddycat27 Wrote:Go bears!

It was harlan ind. not HC
daddycat27 Wrote:go bears!

lol
Daddycat27 Wrote:This was a big district game! I can't believe 2starters didn't play, especially mad on. He's the best ball player they have. IMO.

He's the best player anyone has in the 13th IMO
Congrats Harlan
Any details? Couldn't catch this one on the radio.
I would not get too excited over this 1. Bell was missing 2 starters and they will have a re-match with Harlan Ind. in few weeks with everyone in attendance.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I would not get too excited over this 1. Bell was missing 2 starters and they will have a re-match with Harlan Ind. in few weeks with everyone in attendance.
why not get excited? a win is a win,do you seed or draw in this district? and madon averages double figures but the other kid doesnt,i think you will be in for a battle at harlan.probably for the no#1 seed.
big blu 2 u Wrote:why not get excited? a win is a win,do you seed or draw in this district? and madon averages double figures but the other kid doesnt,i think you will be in for a battle at harlan.probably for the no#1 seed.

The other kid as you put it, is a 2 year starter and the best defensive player. He brings energy to the team. Take Liggins and Knight away from Uk and see what you get?? The other players did not step up like they needed to, but losing 2 starters is tough to overcome.

Harlan is a good team but they beat a short handed team last night. Take 2 starters from Harlan city and see how many games they would win against anybody.
Everyone in Harlan knows Bell was short their 2 most physical players. Given the fact Harlan has not won at Bell since mid 90's is still reason for excitement. This was a big win for these kids regardless.