• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 14th region teams (right now)
Benchwarmer Wrote:Top four.
1. PCC tri-county Allstars
2. KCC
3. Lesile
4. LCC

TRI COUNTY ALLSTARS, I like that:lmao:

I would put Letcher in front of Leslie for 3rd.
[B]Hazard beat Knott Co. at Knott Co. by 1 point. The score was 58-57. They're not given as much credit as they deserve.[/B] They could very well beat Leslie Co., also. Watch out for them in the next couple of years. The freshmen team has a great group of girls who lost maybe 2 games in their season last year & are undefeated in their freshman record this year!
Benchwarmer Wrote:Top four.
1. PCC tri-county Allstars
2. KCC
3. Lesile
4. LCC

Deal with it Smile
Wall4president Wrote:1. Perry

Like it matters for 2nd, but: (after games saturday)
2. Knott
3. Leslie
4. Letcher(with another injury)
5. Powell
6. Owsley
7. Estill
8. Hazard
9. Lee
10. Breathitt
11. Jenkins
12. Wolfe
13. Buckhorn
14. JBS
15. Jackson City
16. Riverside

how can you have Powell over Estill when Estill beat them? the rest of it looks good. i would just move Owsley into 5th Estill into 6th and Powell into 7th
Strikeout King Wrote:how can you have Powell over Estill when Estill beat them? the rest of it looks good. i would just move Owsley into 5th Estill into 6th and Powell into 7th

I agree those 3 could be in just about any order, will be a heck of a district tourney in the 56th this year!

I also seen that Hazard did beat Knott at home, but Knott was up 19 or so before literally falling a sleep. So yes congrats to Hazard for getting a big win against a top team in the region, but they will have to get a couple more to get any love from anyone to be in the top 5. :igiveup: Now if they beat Leslie in the All A, then they will get the call up the ladder....only time will tell
Wall4president Wrote:I agree those 3 could be in just about any order, will be a heck of a district tourney in the 56th this year!

I also seen that Hazard did beat Knott at home, but Knott was up 19 or so before literally falling a sleep. So yes congrats to Hazard for getting a big win against a top team in the region, but they will have to get a couple more to get any love from anyone to be in the top 5. :igiveup: Now if they beat Leslie in the All A, then they will get the call up the ladder....only time will tell

i agree, i was just wondering about the Estill/Powell situation. speaking of them 2, there suppose to play tomarrow will later tonight (1/24) @ Powell. i will be listening in to the game and keeping everyone updated
theunwilling1 Wrote:[B]Hazard beat Knott Co. at Knott Co. by 1 point. The score was 58-57. They're not given as much credit as they deserve.[/B] They could very well beat Leslie Co., also. Watch out for them in the next couple of years. The freshmen team has a great group of girls who lost maybe 2 games in their season last year & are undefeated in their freshman record this year!

Hazard did beat Knott and they deserve the credit for not quitting when they were down 17 late in the 3rd. Can't wait for the rematch to see what happens.
They do have some good young players but I don't think they are ahead of any of the top 5. Keep in mind this Hazard team also lost to Jenkins.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Deal with it Smile

Everyone is dealing with it, but it is what is.
X's and O's Wrote:Hazard did beat Knott and they deserve the credit for not quitting when they were down 17 late in the 3rd. Can't wait for the rematch to see what happens.
They do have some good young players but I don't think they are ahead of any of the top 5. Keep in mind this Hazard team also lost to Jenkins.

Yeah, That was without Melton.... This Hazard team can beat anyone in the region but Perry.....
ekff Wrote:Yeah, That was without Melton.... This Hazard team can beat anyone in the region but Perry.....
That makes the loss to Jenkins more understandable, I just couldn't figure that one out.
Anyone can beat anybody but we'll see what happens in the rematch..I don't think Knott will let them come back the next time..
Wall4president Wrote:I agree those 3 could be in just about any order, will be a heck of a district tourney in the 56th this year!

They've got to get past Owsley County before they can worry about Leslie, and the Lady Owls have already beaten Hazard 64-56 in Memorial