Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how good is hazard after a big loss
with hazard losing 12 player how will they fair in the 06 season
there going to suck
They will be good next year but in a 2 or 3 years they will be unstopable
they will be awful next year because there gonna be young but in 3 years they will be great
thats the way its works...........
Ravens#52 Wrote:there going to suck

Ravens#52 is right hazard suck
:lmao:
pete rose Wrote:with hazard losing 12 player how will they fair in the 06 season

12 players is not really all that many.

Plus, I hear they're doing a MUCH better job "convincing" the athletic bball players to play football now.

The big, athletic Frosh that started on Defense last year was a STUD and looks to be a D-1 kid one day.

Obviously will be big shoes to fill at QB, but in their system, as long as they have an ATHLETIC QB that can at least be accurate with the SHORT passes, quick receivers to make you miss in the open field, and ONE tough running back, they won't need another Olinger-type.

I've heard the line they have coming back is working hard. Anybody have any numbers and names on how their kids are doing in the weight room?
U People R Absolutely Crazy IF U think Hazard Is Gonna Suck, Because The Group Of Seniors They Have Coming Back R Even Better Than This Years, And R Gonna Lead The Team All The Way, And Yes I Know This Since My Brother Is One Of Their Great Linemen, And All The Players R Workin Hard And Doin Great At The Weight Room!!!!
And I'll Guess We'll See How Bad They Are Gonna Be, B/c Most Of U All Just Wanted To Put Hazard Down So That U Can Have Ur Name On The Thread.....Just Wait And See How Bad Hazard Is Gonna Punish Their Opponents...
we will see and there not gonna be all that great plus just because ure brother play does;t make them any better.........
They'll be fine. They always have good athletes coming up. I see another 3rd place finish in the district.
who is the big frosh u r talikng about football24 7 do u have a name or number
LBJ23 Wrote:who is the big frosh u r talikng about football24 7 do u have a name or number

Same kid that is playing really well as a Frosh on their bball team. Not sure the name.