Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you Randall Cobb
Thanks be to Randall for some great football over his three years in Kentucky. Not only did he play some great football, but the effort and heart he put into the game for his team was unbelievable. I'm not really sure why he came to Kentucky but I'm sure glad he did.

I wish him the best in the NFL!
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Thanks be to Randall for some great football over his three years in Kentucky. Not only did he play some great football, but the effort and heart he put into the game for his team was unbelievable. I'm not really sure why he came to Kentucky but I'm sure glad he did.

I wish him the best in the NFL!
Did he declare for the draft?
Jarons Wrote:Did he declare for the draft?

Not officially, but we can pretty much say he's gone.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Not officially, but we can pretty much say he's gone.

I figured that a couple a weeks ago when I read an article about him and he made comments about Locke coming back for his senior year and being injured most of the season.
If he declares, I would not be upset seeing him in black and yellow on Sundays. He reminds me a lot of Randle El.
He's reached his potential, at UK that is. Another school, he may have room to improve.
The Blue Blur Wrote:He's reached his potential, at UK that is. Another school, he may have room to improve.

If he'd been at a big name football school. He'd been a Heisman Trophy candidate in my opinion! I know that's sounds far fetched. But I honestly believe so!
Thank you #18, I hope you decide to stay one more year in the bluegrass!
Just seen this via Derrick Locke's Facebook status.
Wanna wish my boi Randall Cobb the best in this years NFL draft.
I've never seen a wildcat play harder every single time he took the field. A pleasure to watch him and can't wait to see what he does in the league.
What round does he go in the draft? I remember Mel Kiper saying that Cobb is UK's best NFL ready player. Is he anything higher than a 2nd or 3rd round pick?
HawksRule Wrote:Just seen this via Derrick Locke's Facebook status.
Wanna wish my boi Randall Cobb the best in this years NFL draft.

Blah!
Stardust Wrote:What round does he go in the draft? I remember Mel Kiper saying that Cobb is UK's best NFL ready player. Is he anything higher than a 2nd or 3rd round pick?

Todd McShay said he was Top 40 player so I would assume 2nd or 3rd round would be the best but with the right team he will be successful.
Stardust Wrote:What round does he go in the draft? I remember Mel Kiper saying that Cobb is UK's best NFL ready player. Is he anything higher than a 2nd or 3rd round pick?

I think he is a 2nd or 3rd round pick. He reminds me a lot of Antwaan Randle El. I think he will have a similar impact in the NFL as Randle El.
IMO he will be no better than a third reciever, but could be used in trick plays and special teams. I would not mind if the Steelers used their 3rd round pick on him.
Aslan Wrote:Blah!

If I can figure out how to copy the link from my phone I will put in on here.
HawksRule Wrote:If I can figure out how to copy the link from my phone I will put in on here.

I'm not saying your lying, I just don't like the news that he's leaving! But we all knew they was little chance he was gonna stay.
Aslan Wrote:I'm not saying your lying, I just don't like the news that he's leaving! But we all knew they was little chance he was gonna stay.

Yea I know what you mean, but just to have proof.