Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson Co 2010
Got an old buddy coaching there. How will they be in 2010.
Lets just say they will have a better year than last year. I have been talking with Coach Carter and he says the kids are working real hard in the weight room and seeing improvement in the number of kids coming out. Could be the best season in Jackson County.
What is the best season at Jackson Co?
former Wrote:Got an old buddy coaching there. How will they be in 2010.

If you truely are from rock then I know you don't have an old buddy coaching at Jackson they are all from Bell. With that being said, Jackson was 0-10 last year. I wouldn't look for them to improve much more. Their best week will probably be the bye week, baring no injuries. I will be willing to bet that they will be very physical though. Losing to the likes of Betsy layne, Pineville, and Powell county usually means you are pretty low on the totum pole. I hope I am wrong for Coach Carter's sake. :igiveup:
They will be much improved in all places next season good luck to the boys from Bell.
attacktheV Wrote:If you truely are from rock then I know you don't have an old buddy coaching at Jackson they are all from Bell. With that being said, Jackson was 0-10 last year. I wouldn't look for them to improve much more. Their best week will probably be the bye week, baring no injuries. I will be willing to bet that they will be very physical though. Losing to the likes of Betsy layne, Pineville, and Powell county usually means you are pretty low on the totum pole. I hope I am wrong for Coach Carter's sake. :igiveup:

I believe he is on the middle school staff whom I thought would also help the HS team. you mean all the coaches are from Bell?
The MS caoch I am talking about played at Rockcastle and I had some family play for him when he coached little league at rockcastle.
attacktheV Wrote:If you truely are from rock then I know you don't have an old buddy coaching at Jackson they are all from Bell. With that being said, Jackson was 0-10 last year. I wouldn't look for them to improve much more. Their best week will probably be the bye week, baring no injuries. I will be willing to bet that they will be very physical though. Losing to the likes of Betsy layne, Pineville, and Powell county usually means you are pretty low on the totum pole. I hope I am wrong for Coach Carter's sake. :igiveup:

Sorry but I am truely from Rock. Seems anytime Roock is mentioned soemone from Bell has to chime in. Are Bell peole that worried about what we do and know?
Can Rock fans not have friends from other places.
Their D-cord. is from pulaski or somerset somewhere like that I think Carter said.
attacktheV Wrote:Their D-cord. is from pulaski or somerset somewhere like that I think Carter said.

I thought they were all from Bell?
former Wrote:Sorry but I am truely from Rock. Seems anytime Roock is mentioned soemone from Bell has to chime in. Are Bell peole that worried about what we do and know?
Can Rock fans not have friends from other places.

No we just are a big family that is spread all through the state. It is truely a brotherhood. I don't know of one Bell football player that has a friend that played at Rock. I could be wrong. Just giving my opinion. Does middle school coaches help with high school at Rock ?
attacktheV Wrote:No we just are a big family that is spread all through the state. It is truely a brotherhood. I don't know of one Bell football player that has a friend that played at Rock. I could be wrong. Just giving my opinion. Does middle school coaches help with high school at Rock ?

Yes MS caoches help at rock on Friday nights. Help scout too.

read my thread on Bell / Rock coaches.
former Wrote:I believe he is on the middle school staff whom I thought would also help the HS team. you mean all the coaches are from Bell?
Are you talking about Shear?
Did the ms coaches have to go through Belichick film school before they get to scout?
attacktheV Wrote:Did the ms coaches have to go through Belichick film school before they get to scout?

That could be the best one ever.:lmao:
What is Bell's middle schools name?
Allen is from SW pulaski the rest is from Bell. No MS coaches don't help the HS team.

V I think those practices left with larkey.
Jackson Co Middle School name?
former Wrote:What is Bell's middle schools name?

Bell County Bobcats
former Wrote:What is Bell's middle schools name?

Bell Middle
Back to what the thread is about. I believe Jackson County will be able to do something that hasn't been done here at this young program. I believe they win a district game and make the playoffs. What an accomplishment for a young program with a second year staff. I have seen the boys out and about and they look to be getting pretty big from the weight room.
Generals2010 Wrote:Back to what the thread is about. I believe Jackson County will be able to do something that hasn't been done here at this young program. I believe they win a district game and make the playoffs. What an accomplishment for a young program with a second year staff. I have seen the boys out and about and they look to be getting pretty big from the weight room.

Which district game do you think they will win? Also big is good but you better be able to move.
QUOTE=Bobcat_Dad;1001961]Which district game do you think they will win? Also big is good but you better be able to move.[/QUOTE]
Well I believe they will be able to beat Casey County. They played them pretty close at Casey. Big is good, I agree. I think they will be able to move after seeing the drills Coach Carter has been putting these young men through. Oh, they might be able to beat Somerset.....:eyeroll:
If Jackson can beat Somerset, then who will Jackson lose to? Somerset to me may be the best team on the schedule. Who will Jackson have a hard time beating? How many guys do you all have out. I think Rock has around 50 from what I have heard.
former Wrote:If Jackson can beat Somerset, then who will Jackson lose to? Somerset to me may be the best team on the schedule. Who will Jackson have a hard time beating? How many guys do you all have out. I think Rock has around 50 from what I have heard.
Uhh well to be honest it take an act of God to beat Somerset, in the condition of the JC program right now. haha. But Jackson was pretty much in most of their games last year. The number of players hurt them. They are having a pretty solid number out to lifting so things are looking up. If Rock has 50 they have too many. They need to send some across that county line over this way!
Generals2010 Wrote:Uhh well to be honest it take an act of God to beat Somerset, in the condition of the JC program right now. haha. But Jackson was pretty much in most of their games last year. The number of players hurt them. They are having a pretty solid number out to lifting so things are looking up. If Rock has 50 they have too many. They need to send some across that county line over this way!

maybe we can do some 2 for 1 deals.

Somerset will be very good IMO.

How many guys do you have out? I think I heard where your MS team did good in the MS playoffs. Is that right?
former Wrote:maybe we can do some 2 for 1 deals.

How many guys do you have out? I think I heard where your MS team did good in the MS playoffs. Is that right?
I think there is somewhere around 28 consistantly from my son is saying. The MS did good.
former Wrote:maybe we can do some 2 for 1 deals.

7th grade did good last year. We went undefeated during the regular season. We then lost to a good Corbin in the KYMSFA playoffs. Corbin did win the 7th grade state playoff. As far as the high school, I think that they are headed in the right direction. They played and fought hard. I see them only winning about 2 games and will see alot of improvement. The following year is going to be the breakthrough season for the Generals. It usually takes about 3 years to adapt.
I still don't understand what middle school coaches have to do with Jackson County High School. I don't know of any ms coaches that help with high school ball. Except for "Rock".
attacktheV Wrote:I still don't understand what middle school coaches have to do with Jackson County High School. I don't know of any ms coaches that help with high school ball. Except for "Rock".
None of the middle school coaches are part of the high school here in Jackson Co. Don't seem to understand where you that info from. The 2 teams don't even interact with each other as a matterr of fact the the High School coaches don't even think the middle school team exsists even though they went undefeated in 7th grade. I never once seen any of the high school coaches at any of the middle school games except when Coach Carter taked to they boys for five minutes before the first game and then got in his car a left. Heck the middle school team was not allowed to use any of the equipment, practice field, or the main field last year