• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach?
Thoughts?
Rodney Rowe, Dodo Rowe, Greg Newsome, I think that it will not take too long to fill it.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I see it being Greg Newsome.
I agree with PC, it will more then likely be Greg Newsome.

I think Dodo would be a great fit too.. I dont think Rodney would take the job
i think a good fit would be doe-doe rowe. as he caoched some boys in middle school. i have also heard names like alan hatcher and ramen justice.
anybody else heard this?
PC_You_Know Wrote:I see it being Greg Newsome.

it will not be greg newsome as booher annouced this morning that he dont see greg newsome returning.
I see the new coach being someone not from around Valley. I don't see Greg Newsome coming back. He's close to retirement. Plus, his son is graduating and playing college ball. He would want to watch his son play college.
Heard that Shayne Carey is interested.
WildcatBasketball Wrote:Heard that Shayne Carey is interested.
whos that?
WildcatBasketball Wrote:Heard that Shayne Carey is interested.

Who?

I'd be shocked if Hatchers name isn't mentioned in this.
Union County
WildcatBasketball Wrote:Union County

He have ties to the area?

Coach Carey is 30-41 over the last 3 years at Union

This job will be Hatcher's, a coach with a similar resume, or someone with ties close to the Virgie/Dorton area.
I really would love to see Doe-Doe get the chance.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
it could be anyone but i would say it would be either:
1.Greg Newsome
2.Doe Doe Rowe
3. Randy Davis
4.Rodney Wright
....Rodney Rowe already has a coaching position of the girls basketball team he wont leave the girls team...
NightHawk Wrote:it could be anyone but i would say it would be either:
1.Greg Newsome
2.Doe Doe Rowe
3. Randy Davis
4.Rodney Wright
....Rodney Rowe already has a coaching position of the girls basketball team he wont leave the girls team...
again....it WILL NOT be greg newsome. maybe doe doe. i dont see randy davis leaving dorton. and you saying rodney wright is a complete JOKE!! if valley hired him they would be dumb. and rodney rowe will not leave the girls. he has a little girl coming up. so out of all the coaches you named i only see doe doe rowe gettin the job.
You guys are crazy. This is the best coaching job in East Kentucky and you're throwing out names of guys who have never coached a high school game in their life. Doo Doo Rowe has about as much chance of landing the job as Joey Hall.

They need to go after some guys with experience and knows what it means to win.
Uncle Fester Wrote:You guys are crazy. This is the best coaching job in East Kentucky and you're throwing out names of guys who have never coached a high school game in their life. Doo Doo Rowe has about as much chance of landing the job as Joey Hall.

ohh really? i guess doe doe being an assistant coach at valley under his brother means he has zero experience.:please:
he has high school experience!
and needs be the new coach.
hes someone that will get out in the communtiy and get the younger kids involved. unlike some coaches he cares about the kids!
Raymond Justice....:popcorn:
5timechamp Wrote:Raymond Justice....:popcorn:
i have also heard this. How much do you kno?
NEXT Wrote:Who?

I'd be shocked if Hatchers name isn't mentioned in this.

I heard Hatcher turned down 74K @ Sheldon Clark to coach only.....
Raymond Justice, will be the next coach
sheriff Wrote:Raymond Justice, will be the next coach

You sound awful sure of yourself.
nothinbutthetruth Wrote:I heard Hatcher turned down 74K @ Sheldon Clark to coach only.....

Hmm
What about Freddie Bowling

I know he use to coach the Freshman team at Valley, but thats been a while
NYY10 Wrote:What about Freddie Bowling

I know he use to coach the Freshman team at Valley, but thats been a while
ok be realistic
maybe they will get someone to stay 4 a while and not run off, because his seniors leave..
cuppett777 Wrote:maybe they will get someone to stay 4 a while and not run off, because his seniors leave..

and thats why doe doe rowe is the man for the job.
:Thumbs:
nothinbutthetruth Wrote:I heard Hatcher turned down 74K @ Sheldon Clark to coach only.....
He makes more than that at Perry Central.
Uncle Fester Wrote:You guys are crazy. This is the best coaching job in East Kentucky and you're throwing out names of guys who have never coached a high school game in their life. Doo :ThumbsBig Grinoo Rowe has about as much chance of landing the job as Joey Hall.

What about the assistant coach at Pikeville -May? He has a lot of experience at coaching (20 plus years) and could get players at Shelby Valley ready to win the regional again.
:Thumbs:

????? Hmmm, i think the KY education board would have issue with paying someone just to "Coach" that salary. I hardly think so :popcorn:
  • 1(current)
  • Next