•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the Middlesboro job open?
Trenches07 Wrote:Been in hiding, :igiveup:

Just wondering.:moon:
An adequate choice . . . in many ways, Frazier will bring to the program what they most need at this time. However, in the long run, I expect they'll win (most of) the games they should, lose the rest.

Big picture, the same questions will remain at MHS. Most pressing at this point: staff?
Now we can get the Middlesboro/Bell game back into action.

I wonder if there will be a city county bowl this year?
well i think the middlesboro/bell game may be a little down the road.
Amped 88 Wrote:Just wondering.:moon:

Amped, I am sure you have missed me! :worthy:

So, we gonna see the Bobcats/Jackets play in 2011?
johnnyt Wrote:well i think the middlesboro/bell game may be a little down the road.

I will say in 2011 it will happen that is not to far down the road. That is the soonest it can happen.
congrats to randy. he will do a fine job..
Any word on what kind of summer stuff Randy Frazier has going for his boys?
I heard on Friday, Chase Roark and Tanner Mike both were transfering to Cumberland Gap, TN. Can anyone confirm this?
Can't you smell that smell!!:1:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I heard on Friday, Chase Roark and Tanner Mike both were transfering to Cumberland Gap, TN. Can anyone confirm this?

That rumor has been around for a while. Pooch at CG was Kenny's asst. for many years. I still think the younger Roark will be at M'boro next year.
William Muney Wrote:That rumor has been around for a while. Pooch at CG was Kenny's asst. for many years. I still think the younger Roark will be at M'boro next year.

:Thumbs:
Heard a very weird rumor this weekend. Kenny wants to be an assistant on Frazier's staff. All rumor to this point. Surely this cannot be true?
easyM Wrote:Heard a very weird rumor this weekend. Kenny wants to be an assistant on Frazier's staff. All rumor to this point. Surely this cannot be true?

There is no way that will happen.
Amped 88 Wrote::Thumbs:

Amped 88 Wrote:There is no way that will happen.

If it does I would be shocked!
easyM Wrote:Heard a very weird rumor this weekend. Kenny wants to be an assistant on Frazier's staff. All rumor to this point. Surely this cannot be true?
Not weird at all , it's a very realistic possibility.

Chase wants to stay at MHS and graduate with his friends and you cant find/hire a better line Coach around here than Kenny Roark.
NOT going to happen!:dontthink
FlippedOut Wrote:NOT going to happen!:dontthink
Maybe, maybe not guess.
Intimidator Wrote:Maybe, maybe not guess.

I just don't see how that could work. I can't imagine Frazier would even ask him to, let alone the administration going along with it.
Could you imagine the conflict that would cause? Roarke would try to take over everything and that wouldn't sit well with Fraizer.
Generals2010 Wrote:Could you imagine the conflict that would cause? Roarke would try to take over everything and that wouldn't sit well with Fraizer.

I think it's safe to say most everyone on here was thinking the same thing.
I just don't see it. Way too much conflict.
I like to state the obvious. :biggrin:
Generals2010 Wrote:I like to state the obvious. :biggrin:

That you did for sure. :Thumbs:
I just can't believe Randy is going to pass the ball alot. I can see him throwing a million screens though.
Is there any thruth to the rumor that Roark will be hired at Breathitt County as the D-Coordinator and bring his son with him?
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:Is there any thruth to the rumor that Roark will be hired at Breathitt County as the D-Coordinator and bring his son with him?

The rumor in mboro is, his son will being playing for the jackets. They're going nowhere.
easyM Wrote:The rumor in mboro is, his son will being playing for the jackets. They're going nowhere.

Don't see them going anywhere especially his son.
Intimidator Wrote:Not weird at all , you cant find/hire a better line Coach around here than Kenny Roark.

I have heard this stated many many times and I can't figure it out? Sure Kenny play OL 30 years ago but does that mean he is a great line Coach? :dontthink His OL/DL have been some of the worst coached units I have seen in SEKY. Part of that is scheme but also they rarely get a anyone blocked on the LOS and on defense they just run upfield.

Kenny has been blessed with some GREAT athletes and took advantage of that but his ability to Coach was in question many, many times IMO.

He will not be on the staff at M'boro.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I have heard this stated many many times and I can't figure it out? Sure Kenny play OL 30 years ago but does that mean he is a great line Coach? :dontthink His OL/DL have been some of the worst coached units I have seen in SEKY. Part of that is scheme but also they rarely get a anyone blocked on the LOS and on defense they just run upfield.

Kenny has been blessed with some GREAT athletes and took advantage of that but his ability to Coach was in question many, many times IMO.

You are exactly right had some great athletes in the middle to late 90's.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I have heard this stated many many times and I can't figure it out? Sure Kenny play OL 30 years ago but does that mean he is a great line Coach? :dontthink His OL/DL have been some of the worst coached units I have seen in SEKY. Part of that is scheme but also they rarely get a anyone blocked on the LOS and on defense they just run upfield.

I agree B-Dad. To be a good OL/DL first thing you have to be able to do is get in a good football stance and threw the years they have shown that they are incapable of doing such a simple task! :flush:
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next