Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland Vs. Boston (Eastern Semis)
Rondo For MVP!
man.. Rondo was on fire today. Brings down another Triple Double..

where was Lebron at today?
theVILLE Wrote:Why is nobody talking about this series now...CAVS in 5! YEa Kmac! I said it, cavs in 5!

This can also be thrown out the door now
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:This can also be thrown out the door now

Exactly. lol. I would like to Thank everyone for helping me point out all of thevilles ignorant and wrong predictions.
K_Mac Wrote:Exactly. lol. I would like to Thank everyone for helping me point out all of thevilles ignorant and wrong predictions.

Had the cavs not shot out of there bloody minds in game 3 they would be down right now. BTW your going to love this video im working on. Shows the real reason why the cavs win so much.
Code:
<object width="388" height="394" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/swf/1.1/cvp/nba_embed_container.swf?context=nba&videoId=channels/playoffs/2010/05/09/0040900204_cle_sound2.nba" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/swf/1.1/cvp/nba_embed_container.swf?context=nba&videoId=channels/playoffs/2010/05/09/0040900204_cle_sound2.nba" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="388" wmode="transparent" height="394"></embed></object>
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Had the cavs not shot out of there bloody minds in game 3 they would be down right now. BTW your going to love this video im working on. Shows the real reason why the cavs win so much.

Thank you. Im looking forward to watching it.
Cavs in 5 tonight guys...
NYY10 Wrote:Boston takes today's game, But that will be the last.

Cavs in 6 games!

Cavs better watch out for the Magic tho

Yes they better!!!
Ballers Wrote:Cavs in 5 tonight guys...

This is why I can't stand Cavs fans. Did they change the rules to first to 3 or has LeBron been named basketball God and can win in just 3 games?
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:This is why I can't stand Cavs fans. Did they change the rules to first to 3 or has LeBron been named basketball God and can win in just 3 games?

It was a joke sir Smile

I'm not a Cav fan at all.. And if you noticed the series
is tied at 2... So it would be impossible for the Cavs to
win in 5 games now... :|
wow rondo is killin em. 30 points and 20 rebounds thats great. i like lebron and all but i dont think the cavs can pull this one out if they cant stop rajon. id say the celtics win the next 2 and go on to the conference finals and play the magic.
Ballers Wrote:It was a joke sir Smile

I'm not a Cav fan at all.. And if you noticed the series
is tied at 2... So it would be impossible for the Cavs to
win in 5 games now... :|

I'm sorry man lol its just that theres been so many stupid posts on this website thatyou can't tell whats real and whats a joke lol
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:I'm sorry man lol its just that theres been so many stupid posts on this website thatyou can't tell whats real and whats a joke lol

No prob.. My friend is quite the Cavs fan too. I've tried telling him
what is going to happen.. and he won't listen.. Magic has had a cake walk
so whoever wins the dog fight between these 2 will surely have it rough against Orlando. I am calling Celtics tho, probably in game 7.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:I'm sorry man lol its just that theres been so many stupid posts on this website thatyou can't tell whats real and whats a joke lol

Amen. Most of the stupid ones by theville.
Ballers Wrote:No prob.. My friend is quite the Cavs fan too. I've tried telling him
what is going to happen.. and he won't listen.. Magic has had a cake walk
so whoever wins the dog fight between these 2 will surely have it rough against Orlando. I am calling Celtics tho, probably in game 7.

Same here. I think if LeBron ends up guarding Rondo, which he said was a possibility, The Celtics take the next two. Rondo is just too quick for LeBron and it leaves Pierce open. If he still guards Pierce it'll take a little longer for the Celtics to seal the deal.
K_Mac Wrote:Amen. Most of the stupid ones by theville.

Yea lol its getting ridiculous.
Lebron guards rondo...The cavs will win the next two games...Rondo is good and his stats look AMAZING right now...I just dont see Boston beating them twice
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Whoever wins this series won't have enough for Orlando.
Aslan I ma worried about orlando! They are beast! I mean shaq 10 years ago, i would not be worried one bit! But a run down shaq is not as good as superman...I hope he can slow him down some and get him in foul trouble
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
I would love to see Boston take this one tonight
Lebron will guard rondo tonight!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Coach Cal Is In Attendance At This Game (Game 5)
Boston has gone on and run and is up 7... And james only has 2 points
boston in 7
whats the score
of game 5
44 to 40 Boston
50 to 44 Boston At the Half
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Yea lol its getting ridiculous.

Agree. For sure. Its almost like he isnt being serious, just trying to talk trash or start fights.