Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland Vs. Boston (Eastern Semis)
K_Mac Wrote:Wade maybe. Lebron would destroy the team lol. So still disagree.

wow i compeletly disagree with that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:wow i compeletly disagree with that

We disagree on alot. Im just usually right.
K_Mac Wrote:Thos teams took Kobe to win it. Trade Kobe for say.. Deron williams, Melo, whoever, I dont think they would have been as good of a team. Sorry.

Last years team took kobe to win it. Not the Shaq ERA.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Last years team took kobe to win it. Not the Shaq ERA.

yeah last year...but ANY SUPERSTAR could do that with his team last season
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:yeah last year...but ANY SUPERSTAR could do that with his team last season

whatever you say man. you will never be able to prove that.
K_Mac Wrote:whatever you say man. you will never be able to prove that.

shaq went to Miami and dwade won with him
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:shaq went to Miami and dwade won with him

And Gasol came to LA and Kobe won with him?????? Still doesn't prove anything lol.
theVILLE Wrote:shaq went to Miami and dwade won with him

SO when lebron loses this year whats the excuse going to be?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:SO when lebron loses this year whats the excuse going to be?

They shouldnt have any. But I bet he uses the elbow.
If lebron gets hurt or mo or jamison get hurt to where they cant play that is the only execuse i will use..Besides that i will not use one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:If lebron gets hurt or mo or jamison get hurt to where they cant play that is the only execuse i will use..Besides that i will not use one

oh god! setting up the elbow excuse already.
K_Mac Wrote:oh god! setting up the elbow excuse already.

where did i say that...If they have to sit out is the only execuse i will use
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:where did i say that...If they have to sit out is the only execuse i will use
Ok so if no one sets out they just get spanked like last year....U will just admit the other teams are better right?
K_Mac Wrote:Ok so if no one sets out they just get spanked like last year....U will just admit the other teams are better right?

thats what i said when teh celtics won teh other night..I said they got ou hustled go check it out for yourself
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
35 points, seven rebounds and seven assists , it appears James and his elbow are just fine. He also drained eight of his first nine foul shots, finishing 8-for-11 on the night.
"I think his elbow's fine," said Celtics coach Doc Rivers. "I'm pretty sure of it, actually."
theVILLE Wrote:thats what i said when teh celtics won teh other night..I said they got ou hustled go check it out for yourself

lol ok, then ill wait to hear your respect for the team that spanks them again this year.
The cavs are leading the searies in 1 stat.

Free Throws
Celtics-32-39
Cleveland-47-69(shot 38 in game 2)

Celtics has 56 Personal fouls to the Cavs 33.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The cavs are leading the searies in 1 stat.

Free Throws
Celtics-32-39
Cleveland-47-69(shot 38 in game 2)

Celtics has 56 Personal fouls to the Cavs 33.

That'll probably even out a bit when they go back to Boston where they will get some calls.
K_Mac Wrote:That'll probably even out a bit when they go back to Boston where they will get some calls.

Hope So Smile
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Hope So Smile

Me too.
Why is nobody talking about this series now...CAVS in 5! YEa Kmac! I said it, cavs in 5!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Why is nobody talking about this series now...CAVS in 5! YEa Kmac! I said it, cavs in 5!

If they shoot 60% and 91% from the free throw line then they deserve to win.

Worst free throw team in the playoffs shoots 91% lol.

Looks like lebron is fine...
Wildcatk23 Wrote:If they shoot 60% and 91% from the free throw line then they deserve to win.

Worst free throw team in the playoffs shoots 91% lol.

Looks like lebron is fine...

Yelp, lebron is fine...HIs elbow is probably sore, but he is ok...Lebron showed why he was the best player i think
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Boston takes today's game, But that will be the last.

Cavs in 6 games!

Cavs better watch out for the Magic tho
yes i agree
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Wildcatk23 Wrote:SO when lebron loses this year whats the excuse going to be?

Elbow, lack of a supporting cast, just wasn't his day, he didn't wanna win, his dog was sick. Definitely one of those
Aslan Wrote:Elbow, lack of a supporting cast, just wasn't his day, he didn't wanna win, his dog was sick. Definitely one of those

For sure! lol
theVILLE Wrote:Why is nobody talking about this series now...CAVS in 5! YEa Kmac! I said it, cavs in 5!

Don't see it.
Oh boy lol.... This is ridiculous. I think ill download every game game from this series and put together a video of all the bull crap that the cavs get away with. Davis gets killed, Perkins goes up for a dunk and get threw to the ground. It goes on and on. Yet boston is still winning the game....
Man Rondo is ballin today